+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    A big welcome to the new CMs. You will have a lot on your plate(s). Please tell the dev team about Py being empty. Py being empty is a big reason why people have stopped playing. Please bring Py back the way it used to work. Earning purified gulanite each week was the reason to play so that we could buy something from Py. Arkfalls timeout now quite a lot because players have no incentive to do them. So far this week, after the server reset, the arkfall in Mount Tam has timed out, despite my best efforts. There will be posts, nasty posts, about CMs and the game in general; ignore them. There are nasty players in this game, like in all online games. But please, new CM people, put pressure on the devs to sort out Py first, then the events.
    This top of the forum is for defiance 2050. There is nothing wrong in 2050 with [py]. I have caught him at a few finals and also after a coop the other night. He allways has something good for sale! I can't say for og defiance cause I havnt been on there in awhile, but on 2050 Im not seeing anything wrong with him. If anything it would be nice to see him a bit more. If your issue with py is for the original Defiance, keep it in the proper section of the forums.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    A big welcome to the new CMs. You will have a lot on your plate(s). Please tell the dev team about Py being empty. Py being empty is a big reason why people have stopped playing. Please bring Py back the way it used to work. Earning purified gulanite each week was the reason to play so that we could buy something from Py. Arkfalls timeout now quite a lot because players have no incentive to do them. So far this week, after the server reset, the arkfall in Mount Tam has timed out, despite my best efforts. There will be posts, nasty posts, about CMs and the game in general; ignore them. There are nasty players in this game, like in all online games. But please, new CM people, put pressure on the devs to sort out Py first, then the events.
    They really need to. Right now it looks like they're taking all the money they made and not giving anything back to Defiance players. With Py at least every week we had a new cool thing we could get. Or if already had one buy another one and use it to trade for something else we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Who gives a f*ck about CMs? Are they gonna fix bugs or keep the game from lagging like it's run on a commodore64? No, then I ask again: who gives a f*ck?

Communicate about what? A game you can barely play because your car won't spawn and it takes about 30 seconds to switch gun or reload? And then when you finally manage to get a gun with some ammos, the enemy rubberbands all the way to Kansas and boom, you're dead from an invisible enemy that was behind you all along?

Come on, fire all of them, then use the money to hire just one programmer who can make a difference between an if and a while.
    LOL! They did hire a programmer, or maybe even several programmers. They used the money they made on Defiance and Defiance 2050 to make ANOTHER game instead of fixing our game. Again. **** ******* **** * **** * ** ** ** *********************ing damm** ffs

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    LOL! They did hire a programmer, or maybe even several programmers. They used the money they made on Defiance and Defiance 2050 to make ANOTHER game instead of fixing our game. Again. **** ******* **** * **** * ** ** ** *********************ing damm** ffs
    Yet Ironsight was open to the public before even Defiance 2050 was. https://ironsightgame.com/forum/inde...ation-contest/

I understand your frustrations RJRJ35, but posting somewhat misleading information doesn't help anyone's case here.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

If you start with a new company representative public relations speaker it diminishes your old mistakes.
    Personally, I don’t think it diminishes old mistakes ... it’s more like trying to brush them under the carpet. Maybe it works for new players who don’t know what has happened before, or what Gamigo US / Trion are or were like. But I don’t think old players are so likely to fall for the pretty facade that young, perky, fresh faced CMs create. It doesn’t change everything else: if the decision makers still keep making the same kind of decisions or stick to their guns, if the tell the programmers to do the same things ... then nothing much changes in the game. And the CMs can only tell us the same things as before; the message contents will be the same, just in different packaging.

It was working for awhile here with the new CM's we just had and I was happy seeing better morale around here but Gamigo didn't do anything to correct anything! We had new CM's and we were hopeful and most of the negative people were suggesting things instead of just ranting but it blew up in their face because they didn't fix anything and now we are starting again!
    Well a boost to morale fades quickly if the orders from the top brass remain the same .

They could give us the best CMs in the world and that wouldn’t make much difference if nothing else changed at the company.
    Maybe this time they will get to work on both Defiance games and get it right!
    There is always the potential to improve, but it seems unlikely (unless they can substantially demonstrate upper management is really taking our feedback on board). The only way that would happen is if there is a change in attitude, right from the very top of the company ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    They could give us the best CMs in the world and that wouldn’t make much difference if nothing else changed at the company.
    This, a million times... THIS!
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Personally, I don’t think it diminishes old mistakes ... it’s more like trying to brush them under the carpet. Maybe it works for new players who don’t know what has happened before, or what Gamigo US / Trion are or were like. But I don’t think old players are so likely to fall for the pretty facade that young, perky, fresh faced CMs create. It doesn’t change everything else: if the decision makers still keep making the same kind of decisions or stick to their guns, if the tell the programmers to do the same things ... then nothing much changes in the game. And the CMs can only tell us the same things as before; the message contents will be the same, just in different packaging.

Well a boost to morale fades quickly if the orders from the top brass remain the same .

There is always the potential to improve, but it seems unlikely (unless they can substantially demonstrate upper management is really taking our feedback on board). The only way that would happen is if there is a change in attitude, right from the very top of the company ladder.
    I honestly don't think they are that worried about losing older players.

They seem to feel they can 'lose' the cadre of veteran players who know whats wrong and who constantly point out the flaws and broken promises, and probably feel that half their problems are temporarily hidden..
    They probably hope to replace the 'malcontents' with fresh faces who haven't amassed a long list of bugs and ignored issues.

They probably assume that veteran players have already spent most of the $$ they ever will, but still occupy server network traffic, while new players look at stuff in the store they don't have yet and drool at 'new stuff' they want.

I'm jaded, and disappointed at the missed opportunity to fully build out a unique game in the pool of games out there with a storyline and combat mode that isn't like other games available.

The release of 2050 was going to breathe new life and fixed code into the franchise.
    It is still a fun game, but it fell short when they oversold the product while under-funding the code fixes.

I'm still hopeful they can actually fix some stuff and add some content, but my expectations are greatly reduced, and the only hope we have is if they actually manage to figure out what they have here and actually decide to make it what it could be.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    The release of 2050 was going to breathe new life and fixed code into the franchise.
    It is still a somewhat fun game, but fell short when they completely oversold the product while under-funding the code fixes.
    Fixed that for ya. XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

What is the point of hiring / having new CM's if none of yall is talking to the community and answering questions?

If you want your game to survived, bring everything from D13 to 2050, including the loot system, bring back the old grid, removed the powers nonsense in 2050. make new map locations, more cities, release new vehicles, bring back holiday events, bring back holiday , gamestop vehicles to buy , allow us to buy all the clothes from the shop with script, add more graphic options. Come on, wake up.
    I don't even play 2050, its awful and a downgraded version from D13. But if you guys plan to ditch one, might as well ditch d13 and just port everything from D13 to 2050, and you might want to re-release defiance with a new name and a massive patch, to lure/bring players back, new patch( 10GB ) New features, new name, better graphics, new maps, cities to explore, re-release on steam, everywhere.

That's how you do it.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Fixed that for ya. XD
    Yeah, I can live with your changes.
    Thanx.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast