+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    What is the point of hiring / having new CM's if none of yall is talking to the community and answering questions?

If you want your game to survived, bring everything from D13 to 2050, including the loot system, bring back the old grid, removed the powers nonsense in 2050. make new map locations, more cities, release new vehicles, bring back holiday events, bring back holiday , gamestop vehicles to buy , allow us to buy all the clothes from the shop with script, add more graphic options. Come on, wake up.
    I don't even play 2050, its awful and a downgraded version from D13. But if you guys plan to ditch one, might as well ditch d13 and just port everything from D13 to 2050, and you might want to re-release defiance with a new name and a massive patch, to lure/bring players back, new patch( 10GB ) New features, new name, better graphics, new maps, cities to explore, re-release on steam, everywhere.

That's how you do it.
    I'd specifically like to see a large urban environment with multi story buildings to kick doors in, and interconnected basements.
    Some maze-like sewer systems and subway tunnels under it all would be a bonus.

That, for me, would be the next major map area wet dream in the game.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I'd specifically like to see a large urban environment with multi story buildings to kick doors in, and interconnected basements.
    Some maze-like sewer systems and subway tunnels under it all would be a bonus.
    Sounds just like one of many Call of Dookie maps.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Sounds just like one of many Call of Dookie maps.
    Dunno.
    I never played any of those games.
    This and ESO for MMOs.
    Years of the STALKER games before this.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I never played any of those games.
    Then you're ahead of the curve, because your map description reminded me of many other FPS games out there.

#ItIsWhatItIs
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Some really nice suggestions. But we’ve been down this road. All our suggestions are printed out and used as TP. For years there have been so many good improvements suggested for both games.

And we’ve gotten nothing. Absolutely zero. It’s not that the effort isn’t appreciated.

But I guess deep down inside we all know that Gamingo’s hasn’t demonstrated any behavior towards us to show that anything we suggest has any value to them.

So what exactly is our new "product manager" job entail exactly? That sounds like a job that is typically done by Destromath or a lead developer/studio leader.

Welcome new Community Managers. Congratulations on your new positions...for as long as you (or your corporate overlords) decide to occupy them. And while I'd like to be proven wrong, looking forward to the popcorn on how long you all remain in your position until you are shuffled out of resign.

I'm not attempting to be toxic. It's a simple fact of CM turn over here. This is WORST rate I've seen. And I was in the military. I can only imagine how it must be around the offices to see desks vacated so frequently. If your job position retention is based on customer satisfaction, like many call centers, you have the collective community apologies in advance. Because your stint will be short.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Welcome, short and sweet - latency and lag issues, data migration error priority #1 on Xbox 360 "I don't care this not d13 section"

before someone says so.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

wow I thought be new stuff coming. big mistake going back to my old game

Ragnarok and Destromathe, if you guys are still with the games d2047 and d2050 can we get a progress report and some word on how Xbox 360 issues above in my last comment / post are going or if even being worked out / on ?
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Ragnarok and Destromathe, if you guys are still with the games d2047 and d2050 can we get a progress report and some word on how Xbox 360 issues above in my last comment / post are going or if even being worked out / on ?
    Nope they are long gone! We haven't had an update about the game in months! No one knows what's going on! It's a secret. All we know is there is 2 new Cms and some sort of project manager! But neither have said anything about what is going on with the game, event, or anything else.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast