+ Reply to Thread

Welcome new CM's

Now it looks like Gamigo/Trion went and made ANOTHER new game "Ironsight" instead of fixing up Defiance. Good luck to you all ya have your work cut out with that decision.

We've been neglected and so many promises broken and yet we are still here. I hope you can get this game up to where it should be and people are happy about playing again instead of what feels like farming us for $ like we farm PG to use it to develop other new games.

I like playing but spending the time to do simple things like update Py'Numbra guns and show that the $ I spend is going to at least in a small amount be put back into the game I am spending it on is a necessity for me.

Defiance both versions now look like they're always on the back burner I hope you can change that!

OTOH at least I am not a jealous sibling of the new favorite 2050 cause they are in the same boat as us now XD

I have played ironsight a bit, and it has more than 1 year now, it was released by Aeria games and i think Gamigo bought Aeria Games IPs recently, so I don't understand your complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    I have played ironsight a bit, and it has more than 1 year now, it was released by Aeria games and i think Gamigo bought Aeria Games IPs recently, so I don't understand your complain.
    Gamigo merged with Aeria Games. Source here. https://corporate.gamigo.com/en/pres...ger-completed/

Reading others articles... this merger took place over 3 years ago. Also, yeah...if anything Ironsight is newish, but it certainly wasn't made this year.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

This trailer is from October 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fIve558ENM

And the open beta was in February 2018. That was 8 months before Gamigo purchased Trion's assets.

So, Gamingo is associated in some way with that game?

EZ skip...

I'm not too happy since a bunch of us have been asking for them to fix Py'Numbra on D13 and a sht load of other stuff and instead of doing that they are developing a new game. With money they made on us playing D13 and D50. They totally ignore all of us asking for fixes for things and ask for ideas to upgrade the game with while they have no intention of doing any of it. But Ironsight has a new expansion that just came out in May. That's what they were working on instead.

My point is they are working on other games. They take money they make on D13 and D50 and don't give anything back to either and spend it on their other games. I think that sucks. They won't even spend 5 minutes updating Py guns on D13

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    So, Gamingo is associated in some way with that game?

EZ skip...

Yep lol 100%
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS