+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bump, server latency still really bad, from the Xbox 360 data migration error...
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The doctor will see you now.

Posting this link by "NAS" to add more context and information to this thread and request for sever fix progress report...

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...na-shtako-show

So im guessing that the 360 servers are going to stay this way permanently? Perfect i needed a good excuse to get this lawsuit rolling. Failed to provide services billed for, false claims, and misrepresentation of lottery odds. Enjoy the same suit as Trion.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #15
    It will stay like this permanent if it won’t get worked on, but we never said that we don't care about it. Just to let you know we have gathered the information during the last two months. Collected feedbacks, threads of how it looks like from different players experience. Now all this was reported to the developers and they will look into this. Unfortunately, there’s no timeframes set and I cannot tell you what exactly will be done to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Unfortunately, there’s no timeframes set and I cannot tell you what exactly will be done to fix it.
    Of course there isn't a time frame... because then accountability could come into play.

What a joke.

#cashgrab
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

#still fking filing nothing has changed

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    It will stay like this permanent if it won’t get worked on, but we never said that we don't care about it. Just to let you know we have gathered the information during the last two months. Collected feedbacks, threads of how it looks like from different players experience. Now all this was reported to the developers and they will look into this. Unfortunately, there’s no timeframes set and I cannot tell you what exactly will be done to fix it.
    Thanks and God speed, I just want to see it fixed all the drama aside was fine before data migration error on Xbox 360 and actually somewhat lag free not perfect but way more playable for sure. NAS as I've stated had the most detailed thread as I'm sure have seen.