+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bump, server latency still really bad, from the Xbox 360 data migration error...
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The doctor will see you now.

Posting this link by "NAS" to add more context and information to this thread and request for sever fix progress report...

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...na-shtako-show

So im guessing that the 360 servers are going to stay this way permanently? Perfect i needed a good excuse to get this lawsuit rolling. Failed to provide services billed for, false claims, and misrepresentation of lottery odds. Enjoy the same suit as Trion.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #15
    It will stay like this permanent if it won’t get worked on, but we never said that we don't care about it. Just to let you know we have gathered the information during the last two months. Collected feedbacks, threads of how it looks like from different players experience. Now all this was reported to the developers and they will look into this. Unfortunately, there’s no timeframes set and I cannot tell you what exactly will be done to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Unfortunately, there’s no timeframes set and I cannot tell you what exactly will be done to fix it.
    Of course there isn't a time frame... because then accountability could come into play.

What a joke.

#cashgrab
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

#still fking filing nothing has changed

It will stay like this permanent if it won’t get worked on, but we never said that we don't care about it. Just to let you know we have gathered the information during the last two months. Collected feedbacks, threads of how it looks like from different players experience. Now all this was reported to the developers and they will look into this. Unfortunately, there’s no timeframes set and I cannot tell you what exactly will be done to fix it.
    Thanks and God speed, I just want to see it fixed all the drama aside was fine before data migration error on Xbox 360 and actually somewhat lag free not perfect but way more playable for sure. NAS as I've stated had the most detailed thread as I'm sure have seen.

TLDR; If gamigo is abandoning 360 development, it would be nice to have a migration option.

Thanks Medjed-- it's helpful to know that the issue continues to be reported back to devs/PMs and that the fix isn't being worked on or prioritized for release yet. It really clarifies the situation for all of us to know that gamigo hasn't started on the fix.

I'd suggest that it'd be even more helpful if gamigo just helped the players move forward even if it meant never fixing the 360 issue.

Since this has been going on for over half a year, my ask of you is whether you could relay to the devs/PMs if 360 players can be given the option to be migrated to PC so we at least have a path forward?

As it stands, 360 is a dead platform that is nearly unplayable (events, maps, don't load/work etc) and gamigo messaging is making the situation worse because the PR is so far from what's actually being done with the game: it's a #1 priority...gamigo cares...etc. -- but no work has started.

As time passes without a forward solution for the players, these statements become falsehoods/lies. I'm sure that's not the intent. So, I'd suggest that offering a migration to PC would at least give the 360 playerbase an option to wait for a fix, or move on to a platform that is getting dev time.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    TLDR; If gamigo is abandoning 360 development, it would be nice to have a migration option.

Thanks Medjed-- it's helpful to know that the issue continues to be reported back to devs/PMs and that the fix isn't being worked on or prioritized for release yet. It really clarifies the situation for all of us to know that gamigo hasn't started on the fix.

I'd suggest that it'd be even more helpful if gamigo just helped the players move forward even if it meant never fixing the 360 issue.

Since this has been going on for over half a year, my ask of you is whether you could relay to the devs/PMs if 360 players can be given the option to be migrated to PC so we at least have a path forward?

As it stands, 360 is a dead platform that is nearly unplayable (events, maps, don't load/work etc) and gamigo messaging is making the situation worse because the PR is so far from what's actually being done with the game: it's a #1 priority...gamigo cares...etc. -- but no work has started.

As time passes without a forward solution for the players, these statements become falsehoods/lies. I'm sure that's not the intent. So, I'd suggest that offering a migration to PC would at least give the 360 playerbase an option to wait for a fix, or move on to a platform that is getting dev time.
    It is more profitable for them to have the platform shut down and player either start out all new in a different platform or quit all together. Look at D2050, they made a "brand" new game, sucker hundred of players into forking over thousands of dollar for the same game that they made slight modification to. Gamingo is hoping player will be foolish enough to start over again on a different platform much like D2050, and re-purchase everything again meaning hundred if not thousand of dollar players will fork over than say a migration of the game where the gain is minimal. Not to mention the cost for migration is not only time consuming but also costly and the return is low. The possibility of migration is slim to none, as numerous previous CMs have stated during Trion's reign. Using some business common sense, we all know that will not happen sadly in Gamingo's reign.