+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shhh...they care remember? We're their number one priority! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    As the recent ads shows, they only care about their bottom line. Look at how many sales they had in the past two weeks. At this point it's all about money grab. Extract as much golden egg as possible from the golden goose until it's last dying breath.

they just don't care about loyalty an don't give a f--- about the game anymore as they just wanna make money as that's all they care about and I think they destroyed the game on purpose an not even trying to fix just to make players play 2050 so they can charge players for everything like dlcs , inventory slots and more all over again

Quote Originally Posted by potty593 View Post
    they just don't care about loyalty an don't give a f--- about the game anymore as they just wanna make money as that's all they care about and I think they destroyed the game on purpose an not even trying to fix just to make players play 2050 so they can charge players for everything like dlcs , inventory slots and more all over again
    That's pretty much what it looks like they r doing. Remember when people used to say D13 is better because we have expos? What 'accidentally' just happened? We lost our reason to do expos.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    what priority? they are too busy breaking the game instead of fixing.

I just don't know

You know the sadest part of this is people like me used this game as a copeing meconium. And a way to interact with people with out having to physically interact with people. And y'all ruined it. I've spent thousands of dollars on the game kept patron 95% of the almost 5-6 years I've played been more than loyal just to be shat on because y'all couldn't leave well enough alone.
    LadyReaper2689
    DarkHeartAke90

Just cause. Give a little get alot .

Im told im to nice and give to much but I don't care. I will always find ways to give a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyReaper2689 View Post
    You know the sadest part of this is people like me used this game as a copeing meconium. And a way to interact with people with out having to physically interact with people. And y'all ruined it. I've spent thousands of dollars on the game kept patron 95% of the almost 5-6 years I've played been more than loyal just to be shat on because y'all couldn't leave well enough alone.
    Do you have a newish computer? Pc is running good you'd have to start over but at least could play.

Another thing to try

Create a pc account with the same name as your xbox toon and then open a ticket and ask them to transfer all your stuff to your pc account. It probably won't work but I never heard of anyone trying it. Make it as easy as possible for them so not a tedious job, give all the information easy to see on both accounts like email n toon names. With only 1 toon per ticket and tell them is ok to delete the xbox toon when they're done

Bump... Important issue

Please update us on the xbox360 sever migration issue.
    North america and Europe servers are still severely lag infested!

Europe server got a "patch" months ago but it only affected the vendor and inventory lag issue

North america server (the $money$ maker!) got nothing
    And Is still in shambles/HELL since august 28 2019!!

Please keep pushing this issue forward for us @Medjed @pax

(to me it seems strange how 2/3 platforms & 4/6 regions have been moved successfully. And then the 1 broken platform has been left broken for almost 6 full months now, with almost NO explanation or reason or COMPENSATION for this major game breaking "server migration fail")

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Do you have a newish computer? Pc is running good you'd have to start over but at least could play.

Another thing to try

Create a pc account with the same name as your xbox toon and then open a ticket and ask them to transfer all your stuff to your pc account. It probably won't work but I never heard of anyone trying it. Make it as easy as possible for them so not a tedious job, give all the information easy to see on both accounts like email n toon names. With only 1 toon per ticket and tell them is ok to delete the xbox toon when they're done
    Sadly no my laptop broke 2yrs ago and I haven't been able to buy a new one. It is heart breaking cuz I really loved this game. It kinda became like that family I never had lol then they messed it up
    LadyReaper2689
    DarkHeartAke90

Just cause. Give a little get alot .

Im told im to nice and give to much but I don't care. I will always find ways to give a little more.