+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Usually when they run events, they do show up for D13. If the new team isn't doing this, that's foul.

On another note, its sad that the devs still haven't realized that D13 has way more players than 2050 and that 2050 needs to be dropped.
    I play 2050, and I have no dog in your fight (though I do think it's great that you have the option to keep playing 2013), but maybe it's not an issue of the numbers of ppl on the servers, so much as it's the number of dollars being spent on either game?

No clue what the actual numbers are, but it's possible that the dollars speak louder than the number of players logged in.
    From what I read - your store has been pretty neglected by the mothership. Maybe your store doesn't generate the income for them to assign coders to unfek that football, I don't know, just putting that idea on the table.

I'm only dipping my foot in your waters because this is where the devtracker sent me for event info from the devs.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 31XX main, I have others, but since there's no trading - I put my other 3 2050 accounts and multiple 'toons (4 accounts, 8 'toons in total) on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    No clue what the actual numbers are, but it's possible that the dollars speak louder than the number of players logged in.
    I'm sure it is #1 on their list. 2050 is without a doubt making more money than D13. All the kids on new consoles with Mom and Dad's credit card VS. on D13 a bunch of middle aged dudes on gaming PC's and middle class kids on old consoles that can't even log in to spend money. But even tightwads like me would spend some cash when it was getting supported with new things to have. On top of that most D13 players quit because of the neglect they serve us. It's not just something that happens and the game isn't popular. The game masters of decision making did it to the game.

IF YOU AT GAMIGO ARE GOING TO STOP SUPPORTING D13 AND WANT US TO SWITCH TO 2050 JUST TELL US. Don't lead us on with promises and break them until we quit.

Right now tomorrow you guys are going to be playing HH events while we get the S.O.S.

They are killing D13 a little bit at a time one or two players at a time and it sucks. And most that quit don't go to 2050. They just quit and don't come back. If you quit a game because it's being neglected by the company why play any more of their games?

I only play on PC and only D13. Personally, I'm not interested in the next generation. But I want that the better game survived. And that's D13 with Py, Alcatraz, Silicon and Expos. D50 is now 16 months old and no new area has been added yet. MM did not take place. Do you seriously think you will get Expos, Alcatraz and Silicon or any new territory? Everything D50 gets are modified events and things to buy. And I'll say it again. The game will be 1.5 years old in december. You play a game that in 1.5 years did not get any new content. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    If you quit a game because it's being neglected by the company why play any more of their games?