+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Information update

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    that info is kind off interesting and also very weird for me as freelancer developer, what tools we talking here exactly what lacks work for make game updates

exporting 3d objects to the game from game engine?? as that is only issue what i see but don't fool me

or

don't have 3d object makers like Blender, 3D Max, Lightwave ... ?

don't have Visual Studio, Delphi, Python ... ?

don't have gimp, Photoshop, Paint ...?

don't have proper game engine like Unity, Unreal Engine, CryEngine ... ?

don't Have FL studio, ...?

don't have Motion Tracking tools ????

don't have Laser scanner for import 3d objects from real world??

don't have PC ?

to i missing something more what needs to make game?

don't have Humans

don't have game engine for d13 anymore?
    Yep! Makes no sense to me either! I'm tired of hearing about these internal tools that are broken!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

and nothing about fixing the laggy ps3 na servers.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and nothing about fixing the laggy ps3 na servers.
    Those servers will be fixed when they are shut down. Enjoy the ps3 while you can. The clock is ticking to its end.

Ps5 is coming in a year or so. When it does the ps3 is done for. Just like the ps2 when the ps4 came out. You know the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    Those servers will be fixed when they are shut down. Enjoy the ps3 while you can. The clock is ticking to its end.

Ps5 is coming in a year or so. When it does the ps3 is done for. Just like the ps2 when the ps4 came out. You know the cycle
    as long as player keep spending money on ps3, i bet it stays up. how long did take to port to ps4? ps3 has more players playing than ps4. defiance on ps5 how long is that gonna take ? are we really gonna give them a 3rd chance to disappoint us again ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Hello Ark Hunters!

We are knowing you are waiting for new information and updates for Defiance 2013 and we want to give you some insights into what is currently ongoing.

Py Vendor

The Py Numbra vendor has been missing some stock for some time now. While there is no guaranteed standard rotation for him, this has also been hampered by the internal tool issues we have been having. Starting today you will be able to get Items again from Py Vendor. Our goal is to have regular Updates on Py with a rotation of various Items in the future.
    Py's working again. But he has only the worst jackpots in his offer. Give the players some good jackpots to spend time in the game. To completely equip a weapon with the right t5 mods and to make them sup + master them takes a little time. And then of course you want to play and test your new weapon. This is how you get players to spend time in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Compensation

We want to thank you for your patience during the recent hardware Migration. For two weeks, we will be turning on XP, Score, and Reputation boosts. This will run from Monday, October 14th to Monday, October 28th, except XBox 360 NA (see information above). We will also be sending out some compensation packages to all players who have played in the past few months while this has been going on. Expect to see this compensation in the coming weeks.
    First of all, I don't need compensation(my 3 HS jackpots from the compensation during Event Horizon I gave away as a gift). A working game with Py, regular events, repairs and maybe some new content would be enough for me. But if you announce a compensation it should also take place. It's now more than 4 weeks since the announcement. What the hell are a few weeks in your eyes?

Hmmm, I am still extremely dissatisfied with the two points mentioned. If the knowledge of Gamigo's employees is not enough, just say so. Game development is not easy. I understand that. But then maybe Gamigo should sell french fries or shoes.

Rofl 1x french Fries pls
    Listen you f*****s, you scr*wheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore, a man who stood up against the s*um… the dogs, the filth, the ****. Here is someone who stood up.

and funny is that this company is huge, they have allot workers at there