+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Information update

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    That's actually exactly what they did. Sucks.

And 100k no longer = 280pg... it's less
    I guess we have been spoiled for so long by Trion it has become the norm. Looking back at how thing are, I really missed the good old day despite the terrible connections that player experienced. I am not use to how the game is now. It is difficult to really save up for Py JP. I need to be more selective on what I buy now. Spend less at IDR.

It was already hard enough to get anything you wanted at IDR and now with py guns back nvr will have enough pg unless you farm 12hr a day. they are still being stingy idk why. Gives us py guns and takes away the boost for farming pg what the hell they could of just left that on indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Hello Ark Hunters!

We are knowing you are waiting for new information and updates for Defiance 2013 and we want to give you some insights into what is currently ongoing.

Py Vendor

The Py Numbra vendor has been missing some stock for some time now. While there is no guaranteed standard rotation for him, this has also been hampered by the internal tool issues we have been having. Starting today you will be able to get Items again from Py Vendor. Our goal is to have regular Updates on Py with a rotation of various Items in the future.
    Py's working again. But he has only the worst jackpots in his offer. Give the players some good jackpots to spend time in the game. To completely equip a weapon with the right t5 mods and to make them sup + master them takes a little time. And then of course you want to play and test your new weapon. This is how you get players to spend time in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Compensation

We want to thank you for your patience during the recent hardware Migration. For two weeks, we will be turning on XP, Score, and Reputation boosts. This will run from Monday, October 14th to Monday, October 28th, except XBox 360 NA (see information above). We will also be sending out some compensation packages to all players who have played in the past few months while this has been going on. Expect to see this compensation in the coming weeks.
    First of all, I don't need compensation(my 3 HS jackpots from the compensation during Event Horizon I gave away as a gift). A working game with Py, regular events, repairs and maybe some new content would be enough for me. But if you announce a compensation it should also take place. It's now more than 4 weeks since the announcement. What the hell are a few weeks in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    It's now more than 4 weeks since the announcement. What the hell are a few weeks in your eyes?
    Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know.

And according to Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."