+ Reply to Thread
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360

HH event Caches are not good!

I've opened about 100 of them, and 99% of them have been complete crap! Got a few mods and one orange gun, but that about it. Got a few shields like 70 points lower that my 4998 and the same for my grenades! I was hoping I would have a better chance to get the 5000 grenades and shield. So far RNG is awful! I'm also not happy with picking up mods and guns at the HH event, and them not being event synergy! I wish you would change that! It really sucks!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE--

It bounces off me and sticks to you.

Your vulgar, antagonistic post offends me. --GadeJ

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post

There is nothing vulgar about my post. I'm glad my post offends you, because I could care less what you think! --lol
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Like I said to ICantAim
    Nothing can't beat 99p as most crappy event ever made lol
    You have to wait until the mid event to judge ( seriously I don't thing big changes coming lol ). Their is always little mess at the event beginning
    today I got shotgun and grenade , it was better than yesterday.
    ( in all 15 cash opened).

Offended ? Are you the Py runner ?
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Oh, how cute... playground grade comments.

-- KevinVonBach
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

The longer we stay in 2050 the worst it gets. I suspect this is done on purpose to rid themselves of us so called trouble makers. We are that because we stick up for what is right. However that is not how they see it. So maybe just maybe I will stick around now until the lights go off on the game just to be that thorn in their side to remind them how crappy they treat their customers. They can ban me from the forum and I will just come back to irritate them further like all the others. I will shout it in game. I will post it on social media. But I am that irritant that you can not get rid of by shutting me off and trying to ignore me. If you want me to stop then start treating your customers fairly.

I know your not dumb. You know how to fix this and what is right.

#nevergonnahappen
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

RNG is what you're dealing with. This game has been RNG dependent since it first released. If it hasn't changed then, its probably never going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    The longer we stay in 2050 the worst it gets. I suspect this is done on purpose to rid themselves of us so called trouble makers. We are that because we stick up for what is right. However that is not how they see it. So maybe just maybe I will stick around now until the lights go off on the game just to be that thorn in their side to remind them how crappy they treat their customers. They can ban me from the forum and I will just come back to irritate them further like all the others. I will shout it in game. I will post it on social media. But I am that irritant that you can not get rid of by shutting me off and trying to ignore me. If you want me to stop then start treating your customers fairly.

I know your not dumb. You know how to fix this and what is right.

#nevergonnahappen
    Why not move onto something else instead of wasting your time. I mean you've been pissy about this game since the first time I've seen your posts, for all your qq'n it sure hasn't made one little itty bitty tiny bit of difference. But sure keep hating and puffing up for all time. Good luck with that.

Lithova sorry you feel that way about me. I used to be one of the games biggest fanboys. However the further down the road we go the more is taken away and that is really a kick in the teeth to those of us that have supported the game since day one. So maybe you can bring yourself to see why I have gotten so bitter over time. And why I will continue to stay a thorn in their side when they know they have treated us so poorly.

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    Lithova sorry you feel that way about me. I used to be one of the games biggest fanboys. However the further down the road we go the more is taken away and that is really a kick in the teeth to those of us that have supported the game since day one. So maybe you can bring yourself to see why I have gotten so bitter over time. And why I will continue to stay a thorn in their side when they know they have treated us so poorly.
    Apology not accepted because that beta passive aggressive nonsense only reflects an empty worthless statement. Just cause you continue to play this game doesn't entitle you special treatment or bonuses or anything you may think you are owed, it does not elevate your opinion or perceived value within the community. Good luck little puff ball your tears are delicious.

I have no idea what you think I want. I never asked for anything special. All I asked for is the same level of respect we were afforded before the silent treatment. This lack of communication is ruining the game.

Bonuses or whatever be damned. I am not looking for anything special. But I do not accept our community being treated with less and less respect as time goes by. We are all less than we were before.

#lackofcommunication
    #lackofcaringforyourcustomers
    #nevergoingtohappen
    #shameful

But you would already know that had you actually read any of my posts or even talked with me. I am far from unreasonable. But I will stand by my opinion as it matters as does each one of us. As far as any value to the community becoming elevated in such is something that never crossed my mind. I am an equal in the community as much as anyone else here. It is just to bad that Gamigo does not see us as being worth the effort to treat with respect that any customer deserves.

But in stating my opinions I am not looking for anything from you or any other member of this community. We all have a voice and should respect the rights of each other to say what we see or feel about any given situation.