+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Attention Devs: Hulker Kills not registering in the HH Event

See the title.
    Pain in the butt for anyone working on the Pursuit...
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

This is also posted in the bug report section as well. PS4 NA for us.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I’m being told that Hulkers at the minor arks count but the ones at majors do not. Unsure if this was intended.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Reported in Tweeter too. Maybe devs will see it their
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Hulker Kills are not always counting--

I have credit for 18 kills at a single HH Major. I play on PC North America, and was in three or four HH Majors today. Only one of them granted kills for the holiday pursuit.

At my final HH Major of the day, I completed a base game pursuit for killing 30 Raider Hulkers. It is one of the "enemy types" pursuits. However, I gained no credit for the holiday pursuit from that major. My count is stuck at 18 Hulkers on the holiday pursuit. --GadeJ

It's because when there are more people/higher level people, the hulkers become "hardened hulkers" and then they are a different type. They're still hulkers, just not the infected type.

Gade, you're one of the very few people who had any hulker kill credited at all. Most of us are still at 0.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    It's because when there are more people/higher level people, the hulkers become "hardened hulkers" and then they are a different type. They're still hulkers, just not the infected type.

So there is 2 types of hulkers the infected ones and the others and only infected ones kills count?
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Okay:
    First - As far as i know, just doing a good amount of damage to any of the "type" of boss they are means that you get a kill credit.
    Second: Our Clan has discovered that the only locations that people are getting their kills are in Mount Tam and Madera.
    This has demonstrated itself now. As I had no kills from 2 San Fran Arkfalls. And got myself up to 85 after doing three majors in Mount Tam and Madera.
    All of the above Arkfalls were well attended.
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Thanks for the info . Need it
    I'll try mont tam and Madeira because 4 arkfalls in SF and 0 kill
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    Thanks for the info . Need it
    I'll try mont tam and Madeira because 4 arkfalls in SF and 0 kill
    Yes, the hulkers in the north are normal hulkers. Softer and give kill credit for the pursuit and the paradise contract. You only need to deal 1 damage to get credit. SF has hardened and experienced hulkers that won't count toward contract or pursuit. The kills still count as kills for the enemy group though.

+ Reply to Thread