+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    So...add this to my frustration list:
    On for over 3 hours; just trying to get the dailies done; one HH major in the northern zone in ALL that time; sitting with 14 out of 20; Find myself not caring if I get the daily or not.
    Thanks Devs.
    PS. Has anyone on the Dev team (Or the company for that matter?) ever heard of "Playtesting"?
    *sigh*
    I hear you because same happening to me north area and 3 to 4 event arkfalls in 24 hours it is really a pain in a back.
    They said that there is a patch at next maintenance hope things will get better otherwise am leaving this event because waisting 5 hours to do paradise pursuit is cretin.
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    PS. Has anyone on the Dev team (Or the company for that matter?) ever heard of "Playtesting"?
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

THE HOTFIX WORKED--

I was able to complete the HH Holiday Pursuit in a single afternoon after the fix. As for the Paradise dailies, I've completed one per day. It was much easier this afternoon.

I think the Paradise dailies are granting double rewards. I was able to purchase the "Ghoul's Touch" today, sooner than I expected. So, veterans do have a "double reward" boost available. --GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    THE HOTFIX WORKED--

I was able to complete the HH Holiday Pursuit in a single afternoon after the fix. As for the Paradise dailies, I've completed one per day. It was much easier this afternoon.

I think the Paradise dailies are granting double rewards. I was able to purchase the "Ghoul's Touch" today, sooner than I expected. So, veterans do have a "double reward" boost available. --GadeJ
    yeah, there is a reputation boost going on right now for everybody until the 28th of October. It was mentioned in the Patch Notes.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread