Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Afflicted Hulkers not counting

PS4 NA

Afflicted Hulkers at the Hulker majors are not counting towards the pursuit.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Same here, not getting credit for any kills. I wonder if its because they're showing up as "Experienced Hulker" rather than "Afflicted Hulker"?
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA --- Clan: Zodiac Defiance

SAME HERE--

However, I have 18 kills from a single Major HH. The others did not count, as I did several HH Majors. I play on North America PC.

Strangely enough, I completed a "Raider Hulker" pursuit at my third or fourth HH Major. It is a base game pursuit, enemy types, and I was credited for 30 Hulker kills. The holiday pursuit likely has a bug. --GadeJ

I just did a major in Madera and in that area the hulkers arent "Experienced Hulker" they're just "Hulker" - and at that arkfall I got credit for the kills in my pursuits
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA --- Clan: Zodiac Defiance

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    SAME HERE--

However, I have 18 kills from a single Major HH. The others did not count, as I did several HH Majors. I play on North America PC.

Strangely enough, I completed a "Raider Hulker" pursuit at my third or fourth HH Major. It is a base game pursuit, enemy types, and I was credited for 30 Hulker kills. The holiday pursuit likely has a bug. --GadeJ
    Same.
    I started the day with 15/30 raider hulkers.
    I got 15 hulkers to make the 30 hulker pursuit (I got the 30 hulker pursuit approx 8PM), while I've been stuck at 40/300 infected hulkers for the holiday pursuit since about 6PM.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

The Afflicted Hulker kills are only being counted when you see the enemies without any titles like hardened, or experienced Hulkers etc.

The only way you can obtain Afflicted Hulker kills at the time beings is from Mt Tam/Bloodbath Finals and the Shondu Hulker Hell finals where the enemies only carry the title 'Hulker' only.

It is easy to get the 20 daily kills in one final.

The other finals for Hulker Hell at Muir, Fork, Overpass, Top Notch - all have titles other than 'Hulker' eg hardened hulker, experienced hulker and none of these kills count at all.

It needs to be fixed.

Our clan is still working on the Last Chance, Pow Farms & a 2nd HH final near Overpass and checking if afflicted count - just have not seen any of those yet.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Hulker Experienced and Hardened do not count toward pursuit! Your design is broken! I have only seen maby 5 Afflicted Hulkers! Ive done about ten Finals and I have 4 Afflicted Hulker kills. I'm pretty sure they are all suppose to be Afflicted! Don't you guys test this sh*t first! This is going to get old really fast!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Hulker Experienced and Hardened do not count toward pursuit! Your design is broken! I have only seen maby 5 Afflicted Hulkers! Ive done about ten Finals and I have 4 Afflicted Hulker kills. I'm pretty sure they are all suppose to be Afflicted! Don't you guys test this sh*t first! This is going to get old really fast!
    An hour ago i was at 0 hulker kill and now am at 41 kills . Simple just hit only Mont Tam and madera event arkfalls (I had to wait 20 min to have arkfall in MT but in one I got 19 hulker kills .
    I think is intentional. Others event arkfalls are only for drops .
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    PS4 NA

Afflicted Hulkers at the Hulker majors are not counting towards the pursuit.
    I'm sure a hotfix is on the way, but for now we wait again. Hmmmm this is getting very very old, so far not impressed.

Looking toward PS5 and the new games they be offering something worth spending money on.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    An hour ago i was at 0 hulker kill and now am at 41 kills . Simple just hit only Mont Tam and madera event arkfalls (I had to wait 20 min to have arkfall in MT but in one I got 19 hulker kills .
    I think is intentional. Others event arkfalls are only for drops .
    Thanks. THAT is confirmed working!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS