+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member DAVIDMCHICAGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Posts
    809

    Missing strings for bonuses!

    The 100% XP and 100% Reputation has strings Missing! Just pointing that out! Not sure if the bonuses are working or not, but the wording for the strings are deffinetly broken!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

  2. #2
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,443
    Sigh... sounds like I'm waiting even longer before I bother re-installing the game.

    More Ghostbusters, it is! Weeeeeeeee
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  3. #3
    Member sisqo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    nice, France
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    The 100% XP and 100% Reputation has strings Missing! Just pointing that out! Not sure if the bonuses are working or not, but the wording for the strings are deffinetly broken!
    I didn't understand that 100% rep 100% experience ?
    Am already 100% exp.
    So it's only benefits to newbies?
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

  4. #4
    Member DAVIDMCHICAGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    I didn't understand that 100% rep 100% experience ?
    Am already 100% exp.
    So it's only benefits to newbies?
    Yes the 100% XP is useless to us veteran players!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

  5. #5
    Member Sal Fireguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Yes the 100% XP is useless to us veteran players!
    Like most things in 2050...
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

    Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

  6. #6
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    Like most things in 2050...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  7. #7
    Member gabberworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    behind pc
    Posts
    331
    this game not really designed for end play users, yes events are the ones what let us continue, but by looking how many players at servers atm vs old days, it clearly shows that Events self is not enoh for people.

    and this is what we "customers" can't fix. only developers, designers can to-do that.


    and im guessing that new players would enjoy more the d13 than 2050 as at d13 there much more todo



    yes xp thing is only good for those who still at that that point who needed that, but not for the veteran players

  8. #8
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    this game not really designed for end play users, yes events are the ones what let us continue, but by looking how many players at servers atm vs old days, it clearly shows that Events self is not enoh for people.

    and this is what we "customers" can't fix. only developers, designers can to-do that.


    and im guessing that new players would enjoy more the d13 than 2050 as at d13 there much more todo



    yes xp thing is only good for those who still at that that point who needed that, but not for the veteran players
    Still broken, and useless to anyone who played through the debacle.
    It's like they gave us a consolation prize for broken game mechanics and server issues, and when we open the box there's a dead goldfish inside, with a note telling us to enjoy the present because it expires on the 11th.

    Just another kick in the pants.
    Thanks, devs.
    Another job well done, and living up to existing standards.
    Of course, you can't set the bar too high when the bar is laying on the ground.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  9. #9
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    720
    If only it was 100% skill exp boost instead, or both exp boosts. ><
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  10. #10
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    If only it was 100% skill exp boost instead, or both exp boosts. ><
    This, seriously.
    It's the one that would benefit newbs and most vets.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts