+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HULKER HELL event - List/Post your Primes

Curious minds want to know what Cleansing Flames Primes are out there from this Hulker Hell event.

Scorpion on PC/NA got a Duuruma Disrupter Prime.

That's the only Prime I've heard of, so far. Let's fill in the gaps.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

I got 2 Prime Big Boomers from the event arkfall crate runner. They're pretty much junk though since I don't have any mods for them.

From 120 bits store..

From pack store Van renegade.

Around +35 Py cache 12PG in event open and no one oj ...

How do you guys get 10 star weapons? Highest I have ever seen was 8. Is there something I'm missing?

I don't have pictures of them, but I have heard that there is a Prime Cleansing Barn Buster, as well as a Prime Cleansing Magnum.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    How do you guys get 10 star weapons? Highest I have ever seen was 8. Is there something I'm missing?
    For non Prime weapons, Ex Inanis is your best chance for high star-rating weapons (you can use the Replicator to attempt 10-stars, although it will be somewhat difficult to get that 10-star).

Prime weapons are always 10-stars.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I got a prime sh*t sawed off shotgun. Shockwave. Totally useless as it can't apply stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I got a prime sh*t sawed off shotgun. Shockwave. Totally useless as it can't apply stacks.
    Should be able to apply stacks just fine with it the way the description is worded...

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Should be able to apply stacks just fine with it the way the description is worded...
    Nope. Stack doesn't apply if you one-shot an enemy, which is very often the case with a sawed off. And the reload time is so slow, even when you don't one-shot at most you'll place 2 stacks on an enemy, which destroys the whole concept of stacks.

IGN: drikpic
    GT: drikpic

+ Reply to Thread