+ Reply to Thread

Is it worth coming back to Defiance 2050 for Hulker Hell 2019? Yes or no?

Thanks for reading

100% Rep bonus, heck yeah I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by NSANE View Post
    100% Rep bonus, heck yeah I'm back.

Wow are you cheap to have. Sale in the lower D50 red light district... In the upper district, the people wait until the beds are freshly made, the lights are working again and the road has been repaired.

There were no bug fixes, the event had a major bug at launch and no new content. I'd say it's a pass.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

reason to coming back ? For me never left D50 but don't see this event can bring players back but we still at the event beginning
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Thanks everyone, for the replies. It's pretty obvious, but I felt the need to ask. Maybe someday I'll be back, when there's very major improvements with engaging new contents.
    ������

For me the the weapon skill and rep bonuses, the event SMG and the inventory upgrade. Nothing else.

Jeez, I just realized, there is no weapon skill bonus. Exp boost? In the maybe first rpg-like game, where the exp reward most of the time totally useless (like the scrip, blue core) at higher PR level. If they give us some plus reward, they should give it for every single player not just the new or lower PR level ones. So typical...

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Is the game worth coming back for HH event
    Yes 100%! 20 free inventory spots for a few hours worth of work if that. A ton of xtra bonuses active! Extra paradise rep to use on the event sub machine gun, or save for a future event. Hulker pursuit has been patched/fixed! The game is running really good/XBOX ONE! I would say Yes! Come back, it's a good time!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

TAKE IT TO THE BANK...

I am earning about 2X scrip from loot. I cash more than 90% of my loot for scrip, and I bank it. The rep bonus is good; I have made progress in about three factions where I was not "level 8", and earned "level 8" in one of them.

All my weapons are now "5000 Power", and I can buy loot boxes. I received a "Pumpkin Patch" for plain loot, and blasted my way through the daily explosives contract.

I play Defiance, I like it. Sorry, it has bugs. Like pulling overnight guard duty in a freezing, foggy ditch, really. --GadeJ