+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: To Medjed : compensation

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    If it need "some days" for the CM's to get information, who knows how long the "few weeks" can take for us to receive the compensation.
    The suits are probably waiting for the server logs to see what useless items people got the most of during the event, so they can see which items to double the RNG for in the compensation package.

Yeah, I'm that cynical....

XD
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    The suits are probably waiting for the server logs to see what useless items people got the most of during the event, so they can see which items to double the RNG for in the compensation package.

XD
    I need just the info not the package ( anyway I have a real mess in my inventory lol) just if it's for this week , the next , next year, or 2050 when SF looks like in the game, aftermath.... Lol .
    Can't udersurund this event , they gave me 2 primes same rocket launcher and on other side my rocket launcher level is 3 XD never used it and will not . ( and it's not random)

Also hope.the package is not like the called "server boost " because now you get an advice from 12 years boy ( we call them fortnite boys after the game fortnite. XD) with 3 weeks experience in the game even get insulted because he has ego 50 and think that he is grown up guy lol.( I start to hate this game because of those kids . Noted that the game is rated +18)
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Don't expect too much from compensation. Some suit, head, maybe nameplate, and a blue grenade 55 below your PR.

You're not alone.

You're not wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

LMAO the compensation is likely to be something like a crap shield or grenade that a newb would be happy with but is just another in a long chain of insults to anyone who has played for any time at all.

To be honest my expectations at this point are well below the basement floor.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Same here. Hope is under zero. If they don't remaster it think my time with this game is not long sadly
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #47
    Hello Ark Hunters,

If you have any suggestions for the compensation package, feel free to leave your idea here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...on-Suggestions

Nothing is determined yet and we may adopt one or the other idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hello Ark Hunters,

If you have any suggestions for the compensation package, feel free to leave your idea here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...on-Suggestions

Nothing is determined yet and we may adopt one or the other idea.
    the fact compensation was promised a fair while ago and you still haven’t determined what that compensation will be is worrying to say the least, if your yet to decide what it will be then those of us that have played d13/d2050 for a long time know that basically translates to “ you ain’t getting **** for a LONG time”

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth2 View Post
    the fact compensation was promised a fair while ago and you still haven’t determined what that compensation will be is worrying to say the least, if your yet to decide what it will be then those of us that have played d13/d2050 for a long time know that basically translates to “ you ain’t getting **** for a LONG time”
    I care less about a fictional 'compensation package' than I do about a balanced reward system.
    But if you want to make our compensation package a balanced reward system, then you're starting down the road of making this game sustainable, and interesting again.
    And you should have done that at the start of the event, not afterwards.

Getting numerous copies of 'special' weapons that require 'special' mods to make them anything but vendortrash, and getting mods in such an amazingly low proportion as to be laughable is just insulting and just spreads despair at the game's ability to deliver a reason to play the events as opposed to playing any other part of the game.

You're really not even trying, anymore.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Wouldn't it have been a better idea to have separate threads, seeing as how it has already been stated that a (potential) Patron Pass compensation cannot be achieved in both versions of the game?

You're really not even trying, anymore.
    ^^^ Certainly seems like it.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast