+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: To Medjed : compensation

Sorry but I see this attempt to group us together with the D13 crowd as a lack of understanding, but also an attempt to be lazy. Seems they would far rather look at one post versus two. It shows how little our forum moderators want to be here working with us. Why can't we get someone in that job that shows they actually care. Geez. Take someone or another from the forum that is active and is well respected to act as a forum moderator and go between the players and the company. How hard can it be to get someone that will actually do their job?
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Outfits are great compensation

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #103
    I fully understand that giving you no communication for a full week is not making a good impression for us.
    We’re not slacking down we had our reasons and there’s nothing that could fill that gap.

To refresh the memory there is a compensation pending not because you don’t like the game but for issues caused by migration back in summer and this autumn. We truly wanted to make it happen within first weeks of Hulker Hell event but the tools had other plans and now we have to wait.
    Unfortunately, I still cannot give you an exact date when the compensation will be sent out but as soon as we get any info, we’ll let you know here on forums, website and Social Media.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I fully understand that giving you no communication for a full week is not making a good impression for us.
    We’re not slacking down we had our reasons and there’s nothing that could fill that gap.

To refresh the memory there is a compensation pending not because you don’t like the game but for issues caused by migration back in summer and this autumn. We truly wanted to make it happen within first weeks of Hulker Hell event but the tools had other plans and now we have to wait.
    Unfortunately, I still cannot give you an exact date when the compensation will be sent out but as soon as we get any info, we’ll let you know here on forums, website and Social Media.
    A week? little more than that maybe you mean a months

I don't think that anyone forgot the why but still waiting for the WHEN

Thanks CM Medjed for your precious time and for the ! for everything.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Not for those of us who have no desire to look like mechwarrior robots.

This is a post-apocalypse game, not a Gears of War fashion show.

I'm getting tired of stuff that looks outlandishly gaudy, and/or gives the impression that my day job in the game (when I'm not a merc dispensing justice in a barbaric world of outlaws) is leaning out a window asking people 'Do you want fries with that order, ma'am?'....

The scenario in the world is supposed to be gritty and filled with fear and struggle.

The game is too plastic and antiseptic.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Not for those of us who have no desire to look like mech warrior robots.

This is a post-apocalypse game, not a Gears of War fashion show.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

migration

I do not believe Gamigo the problems with migration. The migration of a complete academy for example we have to have finished from friday afternoon to monday early (Linux Server/Cloud -> Windows 10 PC's/new OS, network, data bases, software, classrooms, online classrooms etc.). Any employee who would work like Gamigo would have been fired long ago and would never find a job in the industry again. Ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Danged if I wanted to dress up like a McDonalds employee.
    OH, Thank God.

I mean, don't get me wrong... it's okay if in your spare time on the ranch, crasher, to strut around singing to Queen in that female version of the valor Maverick outfit, with the gold leather skin tight short shorts and gold booties that BlackIceX loves so much... What you do on your own time is fine.

Not sure I'd want you walking into your local hardware store dressed in a McDonald's colored Hooter's style outfit to buy some chainsaw lubricant.

I personally don't need to see it. Just sayin.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Let’s make it clear for all. Server boost will not do any miracles if you don’t use it.
    If you’re leveling a new character then I guess it doesn’t need any explanation. It gives a boost of +100% XP so leveling becomes faster.

Now let’s get to the Reputation Boost. Again, if you’re a veteran player who basically has everything you might see it useless. But still let’s use it directly on the current Hulker Hell event.

In order to buy Ghoul’s Touch Prototype, you need 300 bounty currencies (pardon me for not knowing the name of this bounty). To get 300 you need to complete daily contracts for 20 days in a row + two weekly will be completed automatically. As for average player this might be a bit hard to play 20 days in a row.

However, with this Reputation boost things go faster and instead of 10 bounties per daily contract you get 20, instead for 50 you get 100 and so on. So, after some easy calculations to get a Ghoul’s Touch you would need just about 10 days.

Already got a new prototype? Then you might be collecting Ark Hunter Bounties for the Crater’s Commendation Quartermaster to buy a new class or vehicle or cache…. Any reason will do and Reputation boost will also double your bounty from daily and weekly contracts.

As for compensations… I will just repeat that they are promised. We didn’t say that they will be applied on the patch day. So, we will be waiting a few weeks for them to arrive. And I also don’t know what’s inside so just wait and see.
    First, it's good to see someone, anyone from Gamigo coming down here in the muck that's become 2050 forum to actually talk shop. Love to see more of it. That said, here's some quick feedback to your comments.

Absolutely, from a new player perspective, and there are some, the Rep boost and bonus XP is useful. Naturally, to a longtime Defiance and 2050 vet... it's not.

My Paradise Valley rep was above 1450 (cap is 1500). The last several events had prototype offerings I wasn't in the slightest bit interested in. So I bought several Ghoul's Touch prototypes hoping for one with 7+ stars, got one 7 star and vendored the extras.

My Ark Hunter Bounties rep has been at capped at 1500 for months now. I don't even bother uncapping it... there's just nothing of interest or value for me. The last thing I bought was the Engineer class (when was that, March?) and it didn't take long to cap it again with normal game play. So I do my AHB for the PG and the rep goes to waste waiting for something useful/interesting. I've been okay with that for well over 6 months now.

Okay, in all fairness I just realized, after buying my excess Ghoul's Touches on day 1 of the event, I was able to earn a sizeable chunk of the rep back during the event so I can repeat the pattern for the next events. So that was useful.

I do have some ideas for compensation/promotion of 2050, which I've already posted, but likely buried in a thread much like this one, so I'll post it in Pax's recommended thread.

Thank you again for the decency of your reply. We haven't had anyone from Gamigo actually trying to 'weigh in' on issues intending to engage in an actual conversation in... a while.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    No they are not!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast