+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: To Medjed : compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    OH, Thank God.

I mean, don't get me wrong... it's okay if in your spare time on the ranch, crasher, to strut around singing to Queen in that female version of the valor Maverick outfit, with the gold leather skin tight short shorts and gold booties that BlackIceX loves so much... What you do on your own time is fine.

Not sure I'd want you walking into your local hardware store dressed in a McDonald's colored Hooter's style outfit to buy some chainsaw lubricant.

I personally don't need to see it. Just sayin.

you sir are one to talk....with ur pigtails and ur black spangled stretch pants....running around killin ****. personally Im surprised you, crasher, and blackie havent gone out and bought yourselves matching McD's/Hooters outfits.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    you sir are one to talk....with ur pigtails and ur black spangled stretch pants....running around killin ****. personally Im surprised you, crasher, and blackie havent gone out and bought yourselves matching McD's/Hooters outfits.
    I'm good with combat BDUs.
    My 'toon doesn't need to run into battle wearing spandex, yoga pants, or PVC cat suits with hip boots and stripper glitter, thankyouverymuch.....

Sooner or later we'll have Disco outfits with 6-inch soles that flash colored lights as we run along looking like we're in a Richard Simmons aerobics video.

Combat game.

Make it look like we're actually serious about surviving combat, rather than strutting on a catwalk trying to keep the feathered boa under control.

On the (getting off topic) subject of visuals that grind me the wrong way:

Oversized weapons that look like they weigh 23 pounds and are bright red/gold that may as well glow in the dark are just insulting comic book fantasy looking crap.

SMGs like Tachmag Pulsars and VBI SMGs look more like I'm carrying an oversized briefcase than a maneuverable tactical weapon.

Crusaders carrying Thor's Sledgehammer looks like I'm at at a carnival swinging a hammer to see how high I can get the weight to go up the tower trying to ring the bell.
    And I'm supposed to use it to attack Volge shooting energy weapons at me, (who are lobbing grenades the length of a football field with pinpoint accuracy into my back pocket half the time).
    Wings on my helmet? What am I? Winged Mercury? The Flash?

Running around with a rocket launcher on my shoulder the size of a rolled up area rug I could be carrying into my dorm room?
    Please.

We had a dev on the live stream about a year ago telling us all about the complex physics involved in the vehicle handling any terrain dynamics, and how they were working on it.
    ATVs with a 75-foot turning radius?
    Pebbles throw me off course on the laughable Tarr Family racing course? What the hell does the Tarr family care about NASCAR/Baja racing?
    I still blow up if I drive slowly passed a Monarch within a diameter of it.
    And I still come to a dead stop from full speed, and then bounce 50 feet backwards if I hit a skitt, but I can swing a rifle in melee at one and it pops like I hit a waterballoon with a pin.

I just had to vent.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Pebbles throw me off course on the laughable Tarr Family racing course? What the hell does the Tarr family care about NASCAR/Baja racing?
    I still blow up if I drive slowly passed a Monarch within a diameter of it.
    This is pretty much where Defiance 2050 lost me. Haven't been back much ever since.

Utter lack of worthwhile content/map expansion also didn't help 2050's cause.

#shambles
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Logged on tonight and found Hulker Hell caches and PG waiting to be claimed. Is this the compensation?

I'm pretty sure this is the compensation! Only took them over 2 months. But better late then never! I got 200 Purified Gulanite and 10 HH boxes! Got a few mods, and the rest were useless grenades!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

I got 5 HH boxes. 1 oj cleansing bolt sniper, 3 mods, and 1 useless grenade.

Kylarran and Fenian. I don’t even know you and don’t want too.

Keep my name out of your idiotic and immature forum posts.

I only had 5 HH caches visible to claim, a few seconds after opening the second cache I see 3x30 PG automatically being claimed.
    Already had max PG.

LMAO. I have to say I made the right decision when I left the game. This crap compensation would have put me over the top against ever playing another Gamigo game ever. way to little way to late to ever think that this game will ever get fixed or that Gamigo will ever treat any one of us as a customer should be treated.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    I got 5 HH boxes. 1 oj cleansing bolt sniper, 3 mods, and 1 useless grenade.

Kylarran and Fenian. I don’t even know you and don’t want too.

Keep my name out of your idiotic and immature forum posts.

lol too bad your ego is so large it prevents you from realizing we weren't talking about you. ******. speaking of idiotic and immature.

PS no one cares wtf you got with your caches.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

I’m the only one in the game with that name. I’ve never seen anyone even close, so who else?

Your post was immature and dumb. When you grow up maybe you’ll act like an adult, but I think not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast