+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

r they even trying to fix d13 server

I don't think they care about the d13 anymore and r not even trying to fix as its been over 2 months now. and they have not even given us an update on whats going on with the d13 server. I don't think they r ever going to fix as they just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by potty593 View Post
    I don't think they care about the d13 anymore and r not even trying to fix as its been over 2 months now. and they have not even given us an update on whats going on with the d13 server. I don't think they r ever going to fix as they just don't care.
    Sry man I don't know what they r doing but Pax and MedJed said they are working on fixing it but they don't know when it will be done. There is a post on here somewhere from them. Maybe you could talk them into porting your account from whatever console you're on to PC cause it's running good over there.

I used to think they didnt care but it just takes them a lot of months to fix things it nvr happens fast

October 19 can not log into 360NA at all. 360EU morning s working fine. Honestly what is going on

Can't log into PS3NA this morning either. It's 8am where I'm from.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Thank you for reporting the issue. PS3 NA is now up and running. You should be able to play now.

Nice running into you yesterday! Glad to see the clan is still surviving on D13. I will make it a point to visit more often! I was very sad to see the game in such a horrible state! Lucky you were on so I could teleport to you out of silicon valley! I couldn't spawn my vehicle, and my map was blank!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

maybe gamigo should give the d13 sever to someone that can fix the game and cares about the game and stop lying to us saying there trying to fix the game as it don't take 3 months to fix and for the compensation they should give everyone free patron pass for a month. trion was a lot better at keeping the game in good working order. also when trion was running the game I used to get at least 1 jackpot a month from the lock boxes or the armament lockboxs but ever since gamigo has taken over I have not got a single jackpot at all. if gamigo was smart they would drop more jack pots as people spend more money trying to get the mods for those jackpots. u have to ask if they even care about the players of the game at all

maybe gamigo should give the d13 sever to someone that can fix the game and cares about the game and stop lying to us saying there trying to fix the game as it don't take 3 months to fix and for the compensation they should give everyone free patron pass for a month. trion was a lot better at keeping the game in good working order. also when trion was running the game I used to get at least 1 jackpot a month from the lock boxes or the armament lockboxs but ever since gamigo has taken over I have not got a single jackpot at all. if gamigo was smart they would drop more jack pots as people spend more money trying to get the mods for those jackpots. u have to ask if they even care about the players of the game at all
    The reason why players aren't receiving as many jackpot as they use to is because when Gamingo taken over, they reduced /removed all the game booster, including xp/rep/karma/ etc which drastically reduce not only the drop rate, but the rate at which item people can get from lootbox.

During the last year or so, Trion dev has enable/max out all booster for all players, so people who are paying for patron, are essentially guarantee a jp. What Trion did with the booster basically made everyone a patron pass players even if they didn't buy patron pass. Those who bought patron pass basically doubled their their booster, increase the drop rate of jp items to a degree that it's almost guarantee jp when they purchase lootbox.

If you check your booster screen, you will notice the CM basically enable the scaled back version of the booster for 2 weeks. Hence why people complains that jackpot aren't being drop as frequently as they use to is because Gamingo is trying to get people to buy patron pass again. Players are so used to the old booster, and now without the booster, the game and drop rate is literally garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    The reason why players aren't receiving as many jackpot as they use to is because when Gamingo taken over, they reduced /removed all the game booster, including xp/rep/karma/ etc which drastically reduce not only the drop rate, but the rate at which item people can get from lootbox.

During the last year or so, Trion dev has enable/max out all booster for all players, so people who are paying for patron, are essentially guarantee a jp. What Trion did with the booster basically made everyone a patron pass players even if they didn't buy patron pass. Those who bought patron pass basically doubled their their booster, increase the drop rate of jp items to a degree that it's almost guarantee jp when they purchase lootbox.

If you check your booster screen, you will notice the CM basically enable the scaled back version of the booster for 2 weeks. Hence why people complains that jackpot aren't being drop as frequently as they use to is because Gamingo is trying to get people to buy patron pass again. Players are so used to the old booster, and now without the booster, the game and drop rate is literally garbage.
    I was wanting to know what happened to drop rates, I used to get a dozen purple things an hour (most vendor food) but I still got a dozen things (mods to pick from) and an OJ maybe every 2 hours (with patron.) And now in about 2 hours I get 1 purple thing. But now I don't have patron so maybe that is adding to why. If they turned it down they need to turn it back up! I don't see a point in being stingy to their last few hundred players and instead do what they can to keep them sticking around. We got Py back, it's a start, but the way Trion used to run things isn't looking so bad now. They we generous with us a few times. That EXL when they dropped any OJ on the ground was pretty awesome. Now we are skipping EXL. Now Py was gone a long time and drop rate lowered and missing every event for 6 mos. Don't be stingy Gamigo! Fix it and more people will play. If you code it they will come. Wayne's Word ref

I have had patron the hole time but still no jps