+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So still no fix

So still no fix

This is it i guess i played forever an d13 na servers are trash ive signed in week after week and you cant play it. Its depressing was by far my favorite game and now its junk. Super dissapointed funny thing is i like to do giveaways and give free stuff to new players and i cant even do that. So even if i wanted to quit and give my stuff away i cant.... Awesome idk what to say anynore i know theirs an issue but like 2months to fix, it shows whats cared about abd whats not. If done right this game could be a major earner still at this point just to the full port to xb1 an let it live on please

Agree Skoob.

Sadly, I don’t think Gamigo is investing in it anymore and has just stopped development altogether. OTOH, I’m not sure investing more will help.

Gamigo developers are introducing very serious bugs when they develop. It says a lot about the quality of Gamigo team that they can “release” an update to a game with no testing that’s completely unplayable and leave it out there for months in an unplayable state with no ETA to fix. They aren’t even able to do a basic rollback to the last known good configuration which is a basic practice for any competent development team.

Based on what I’ve seen, they wouldn’t be able to port it even if they tried- they lack the skill.

RIP D13.

The game is only dead when u say it hihi
    I think u both are right in some case...today na360 is horrible to play . When it comes to a delay of 20s to switch a gun is just No Fun to play.I was able to play the game .
    Not AS good as usual in the last year but i can do my thing.
    Criticism is cool but stay calm...well... Maybe i would feel the same way if i would have paid hundreds of dollars for this free2play game.

D13 360 is completely broken! Are you guys planning on fixing the game? No map to fast travel, trying to look at the vender, kicks you out the game, enemy's are rubber banding, takes ten mins to spawn your vehicle, 5 mins to change your weapon, I can't see any of my stuff, can't access the claims. And the list goes on! This game is a mess! If you can't fix it, just put her out of her misery and shut her down!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Not knockin anyones play experience. Logged on still cant tp off traz nothings loading took 2mins to get into inventory. FUNNY thing is if they fixed the game, had events etc id spend money on it over 2050. Logged onto eu server works fine, i mean some lag but im 100ego and broke. On na alot of gear,scrip etc if your not gonna fox na atleast join the servers so i can use my stuff on eu. LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU NOT SAYING IT TO COMPLAIN. YOU WANNA MAKE MONEY MAKE D13 PLAYABLE AGAIN. WANNA MAKE MONEY ON 2050? MAKE IT LIKE D13 THE LOOT SYSTEM IS A JOKE IN 2050. Used to love personalizing guns in d13 in 2050 weak mags weak guns weak everything. SMARTEN UP OR LOSE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE GAMINGO.

Quote Originally Posted by skoobusmaximus View Post
    SMARTEN UP OR LOSE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE GAMINGO.
    Makes me wish they saw things this way... but I won't hold my breath.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.