+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Synergy Crystals

HEY DEVS, READ THIS
    With the adding of 3 synergy's Singularity, Predator and now Monster Mash, those crystal drops should be added to game drops for emergency's, contracts (both daily and weekly ) and in the synthetic genesis vendor as well as the Ex Inanis vendors in the various locations around the game just like the other crystal drops. It seems that when the events end there are no drops from the new synergys so no chance to get better crystals for them. What you got is what you got!

SO SAY WE ALL
    The Screaming Beagles
    [SIGPIC]Retired Sr CWO, somehow got dragged back into the fray
</font></b>

[SIGPIC]

Totally agree also when event is on at least let us have a chance on getting all 6 Crystal's I've gotten 7 duplicates so far and still need2 to finish

Quote Originally Posted by Reardon View Post
    HEY DEVS, READ THIS
    With the adding of 3 synergy's Singularity, Predator and now Monster Mash, those crystal drops should be added to game drops for emergency's, contracts (both daily and weekly ) and in the synthetic genesis vendor as well as the Ex Inanis vendors in the various locations around the game just like the other crystal drops. It seems that when the events end there are no drops from the new synergys so no chance to get better crystals for them. What you got is what you got!

SO SAY WE ALL
    Well all would like that. But some people buy the 100 event caches for the very reason that you describe: they won't get the synergy crystal otherwise. So if they do that, they're gonna lose some sales, and the goal of a company is to enrich shareholders.

So there you, won't happen.

Oh yes, we talked about this topic here before and they told us this

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

So I guess no Reindeer Roundup this year either? LOL
    The Screaming Beagles
    [SIGPIC]Retired Sr CWO, somehow got dragged back into the fray
</font></b>

[SIGPIC]

Flawless Crystal Cache--

There was a Flawless Crystal loot box at one of the arkfalls within the last week. Something to buy from a D50 Ex-Inanis runner. So, it happens, but not too often. --GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    There was a Flawless Crystal loot box at one of the arkfalls within the last week. Something to buy from a D50 Ex-Inanis runner. So, it happens, but not too often. --GadeJ
    No event crystals in those boxes either.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    I've seen regular flawless crystals several times (very few times) at the dealer after arks, but don't recall whether they were event arks or not.
    I'd imagine most players are buying event caches rather that synergy crystals anyway, I know I am.

I have not seen flawless event crystals for sale at all, maybe they don't exist as sale line items?
    I have gotten 2 flawless event crystals from caches, and have 3 other crap raw event crystals, which means I wont be using the event synergy at all at this point.

I have one raw crystal from the 99r event, too, to make 2 synergy lines that are just pointless and annoying to see every time I open the matrix to look at tuning my synergy powers because they offer nothing worth using, and most likely never will.

Synergy crystals from previous events absolutely need to be made available at other times and not just orphaned.
    Maybe synergy crystals from previous should only be available to players who have the synergy line already, so they can have a hope/chance to get more crystals in that line, while players who didn't compete in the previous events *don't* get those crystals to *start* a synergy line from the previous events until they play the event the following year when it's hopefully in the rotation again.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Between shield, grenade, Synergy Drops from events all they do is dilute your chances of getting a weapon or mods for any weapons you may get. All this does is makes a horrible RNG strategy even worse for each and every player.

Believe me when I say that they know exactly what they are doing and it all comes down to screwing us all over so that they believe we will belly up to the bar and buy more. To me and most other players it makes us just want to spend all that much less.

Just yet another reason for us all to boycott Gamigo.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Yep. Bought 7 caches today:
    2 blue guns (useless)
    2 blue mods (can't use them for any of my guns)
    2 grenades.

What, I said 7 and that makes only 6??? Yeah, beats me why, but only got 6 caches for my 72PG.

I kept the blue mods in case they end up useful for one of those guns at some point. I doubt it though cause at this point I got 5 blue mid-caliber steady mags. Not sure wtf to do with those.

+ Reply to Thread