+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: D2050 Mods Trade

all sounds prefect enable trade for those stuff what is possible trade at game, for those what not break game.

question is are they actually todo this or this are just another wet dreams in list.

and honestly to tell i think they made huge mistake by release Zephkial form this game development, that guy care allot from this game not like those new developers who are atm in there.

there are 2 types off developers , ones who make this only for money and anothers who make stuff as hearted

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    there are 2 types of developers, ones who make this only for money and others who make stuff as hearted
    Gamingo definitely falls in that first category.

Even though there's an event running, I still don't see myself playing 2050 anytime soon... boredom sets in much too quickly.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to the game when people still gamble on bit store garbage? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Even though there's an event running, I still don't see myself playing 2050 anytime soon... boredom sets in much too quickly.

i kind off play this event but i'am not excited about that, more like todo only this for daily only

heated developers you mostly see at opensource market, they work at there is priceless , they to that as passionate and love, you may see this at different locations,

Firefox is for simpler example, game mod makers and so on

"business man who think about money only may call them that those people are stupid tho"

I agree Miller i woukd be nice to not spend money when you can buy mods from other ppl i mean like if u get a event weapon/prime and have no pg but someone u know has it woukd be very good trade in the game and i wish the devs think about adding it in the future because i still have weapons i cant event mod because the event is over

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by KKinzo View Post
    I agree Miller i woukd be nice to not spend money when you can buy mods from other ppl i mean like if u get a event weapon/prime and have no pg but someone u know has it woukd be very good trade in the game and i wish the devs think about adding it in the future because i still have weapons i cant event mod because the event is over
    It sounds nice, but what you're suggesting is that the company give you a free game, and then pays for electricity/devs/serverspace/net-access, and charges little or nothing for anything.

What's wrong with this picture?

Loot boxes are overpriced gambling, and some ppl are addicted to in-game gambling, and collecting everything thats offered 'for a limited time only, so BUY it NOW', but EVERYthing in the game can't be free, or we might as well just let them turn the servers off now.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

this company works little bit different than trion worked , but yes money is always needed for any online games.

but problem in my eyes are like this, if we can't trade, why then we even need those? those weapons only useful when have full set of mods

and now back to real money, this game not sells full set off weapon box with mods like allot other games todo, instead they sell here a RNG box only

i not like this deal, maybe i get maybe not when there involved real money, its like go buy house but instead you get a horse ****

Ultimately the RNG boxes are gambling which you will find are not legal most places these days. Gambling can be rigged to provide the income that the person owning the boxes ants. No matter how lopsided or rigged they are.

If the box you buy contains what it is advertised to have instead of a random chance then it is perfectly legal anywhere. Just saying...

Trust me the company that sells the boxes understands this and is willing to treat us like this on purpose.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    Ultimately the RNG boxes are gambling which you will find are not legal most places these days.

i will not buy those RNG boxes in games so not matters me too much but its bad for see those in game first place.

in Gambling you may win real money but with RNG boxes you not get that, its worse than gambling

It's good idea but a trading system is not simple to put in D50 sever who already tried (lags. Login problems. ..) so let's be realistic it will never happen
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Lag i think is caused by ddos self, some funny guy want take servers down, it can be even some payed rivals todo that, we never know

but if you see lag all the time then there something else happening

+ Reply to Thread