Game Guide: 5 things a 6000ego player never should do

Hello everyone

This is a thread about :

How-not-to-play Defiance

1) using lower guns than t4

A 6k ego player with bad guns...

....not nice to see.

2) standing around afk at dailys ,expos, mjrs,incs or sieges

.... u increase the difficulty ,which makes it harder for low ego players.

3) unable to read the zone-chat

...u made it to 6k already but u do not know how to read the zone
    ...even when someone is calling out your gamertag ,u do not react and ignore the person ...smh

4) using reqs at tier 23...

Playing hellbug expo and you are double down?
    Damn ,what you gonna do?
    Using your reqs is not the way to play.
    Think about your setup and just LOG OUT and try again with a better loadout

5) spreading wrong knowledge

You wanna act like a pro ?

Who does not ? BUT to spread wrong informations to make u look good , will blame you in the end.

Greets oNe

no. 5 is the worst. When I started I had the top players spreading misinformation. eg how bad bio syn is for mass cannons. Yet their loadout had bio syn. Also in general just spreading misinformation. Just mute them. U will be better off. Also don't be a sheep. Try things out like other syns and see if it works for you. Then everyone wont be running around with the same cn/id loadout. Part of the fun is finding out how things work.

The grid incursions when people insist on fighting until the 4th stage when it always fails ugh

Even after years of playing some still don't know the only one that works is the hellbug one. If you can finish all 5 stages you get the daily for an incursion and the sv conflict instead of finishing early and only getting the sv conflict but ppl still flip out on the bug one even though it works fine. And it used to be a decent mod farm

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    no. 5 is the worst. When I started I had the top players spreading misinformation. eg how bad bio syn is for mass cannons. Yet their loadout had bio syn. Also in general just spreading misinformation. Just mute them. U will be better off. Also don't be a sheep. Try things out like other syns and see if it works for you. Then everyone wont be running around with the same cn/id loadout. Part of the fun is finding out how things work.
    It is not a list like that. I just listed things up.And bio is great for mc's .I marked my favorite part in your comment . It makes me thinke about sending a friend request to you

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    The grid incursions when people insist on fighting until the 4th stage when it always fails ugh

Even after years of playing some still don't know the only one that works is the hellbug one. If you can finish all 5 stages you get the daily for an incursion and the sv conflict instead of finishing early and only getting the sv conflict but ppl still flip out on the bug one even though it works fine. And it used to be a decent mod farm
    I get both contracts done when i do let the skitters get the chrystals in wave 2. It is a 5 min battle vs 20-30min battle.
    At things like that you can see a clear diffrence between very high skilled and low skilld players.
    But thats why i spread all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    I get both contracts done when i do let the skitters get the chrystals in wave 2. It is a 5 min battle vs 20-30min battle.
    At things like that you can see a clear diffrence between very high skilled and low skilld players.
    But thats why i spread all this.
    I tried it never got the 'complete any incursion' daily without finishing it, only the 'stop a conflict in sv' daily

If you finish it from the beginning you get two 'stop a conflict in sv' dailies and a 'complete any incursion' daily. Is helpful for when you need 5 for the weekly

Don't even try if it is grid, it is broken and almost never works, hellbugs works fine

A better explanation for your helpful list of things

Even if ppl are there throwing a fit over me shooting hellbugs I still finish it if I need it. It doesn't take 30 mins if you do it right. Not really a big deal imo and ppl can learn the virtue of patience and it will help them in their everyday life ¯\(°_o)/¯

Well then if this is not working for everyone i might need to switch topic 4 ) ruining SV conclicts to something else lol

Well then if this is not working for everyone i might need to switch topic 4 ) ruining SV conclicts to something else lol
    Well that's for pc version but they might all types sv conf be busted on console idk what yall r workin with there. But yea plenty of ppl waste time on grid on pc so feel free to leave it

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Well that's for pc version but they might all types sv conf be busted on console idk what yall r workin with there. But yea plenty of ppl waste time on grid on pc so feel free to leave it
    I just changed it lol i dont care ...

Well i think in that.time when some peoples need only the one and last contract it is much better to play it my way.
    Imagine 2 guys wanna run it to end to get both contracts at threat lvl 10 and 48 others need only one contract . The 48 will be pissed.I stopd.playing incs bec of that lol,bec i was thinking " more incs per hour is better " lol
    If U finish it quick there will be a new one soon

I just changed it lol i dont care ...

Well i think in that.time when some peoples need only the one and last contract it is much better to play it my way.
    Imagine 2 guys wanna run it to end to get both contracts at threat lvl 10 and 48 others need only one contract . The 48 will be pissed.I stopd.playing incs bec of that lol,bec i was thinking " more incs per hour is better " lol
    If U finish it quick there will be a new one soon
    I mean not really on pc there's usually like 3 or 4 shooting bugs and 2 or 3 having a fit lol well used to be that way before the game got more dead. Either way it goes quicker if everybody just shoot the dam things and finish it. Takes maybe 10 mins and farm the bugs for mods how i look at it.

If there's some noob there working trying to defend the crystal i just help them out now. Used to do all kind of things that r the opposite of help lol. But if I'm on stage 4 solo killin bugs there and somebody come and start telling me what to do pfffff you do know all you need to do is kill 1 dam bug and leave and you'll get credit for it if you stay in the same phase until it's over instead of standing there crying about it

Advise though from doing hundreds of these:

Only go to the one at the bombed out Trion building with the deep hole in NW corner of SV. All the other ones the enemies can get trapped and they can take an hour. Port Bruno is next best choice. I never go to the one at the bridge anymore. Seems to always get stuck