+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    And I have led a full and fruitful life , to good to be wasting precious minutes typing out the crap you call guides
    But not too good to waste some precious minutes tryin to make this kid feel bad about writing a simple guide for noobs on when they get to 6k?

It's a conversation starter, about game ethics, (gets trolled constantly) <---- i find this pretty funny (and indicative)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    By the time someone can actually join a expert coop you'd think they'd have a speed feet syn gun or blur lol, time is money they still get completion, I wait for no man, keep up or get left behind not my problem.
    This is usually how it is, nothing really wrong with it, the point is to kill all/get it done quick to go to the next one or do something else. What's worse is somebody insisting on not using blur and walking slow through the whole thing making everyone wait at the checkpoints. That's how to pi** everyone of in coop lol

Exception for the times you have some noob friends there finding data recorders and you're waiting for them/showing where they are

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    This is usually how it is, nothing really wrong with it, the point is to kill all/get it done quick to go to the next one or do something else. What's worse is somebody insisting on not using blur and walking slow through the whole thing making everyone wait at the checkpoints. That's how to pi** everyone of in coop lol

Exception for the times you have some noob friends there finding data recorders and you're waiting for them/showing where they are
    Back in the days i was running iols normal and someone was AFK at the beginning.Then after WE were nearly done he started to move in slow mo.A6k btw.He was running the wrong paths and after 5-10min He Made it to the bridge and guess what xD He Fall down xD We finished the Coop after 25min.It sucked.He did Not even say "ty for running". The next Battles when He was in my expos or coops i Just removed him from group. I do Not Like people joining into my expos and watch me Killing anything or staying afk each time He Sees me running far ahead or joining into These right b4 the end all the time because He thinks He needs to buy 1pg pull and 1chip after each Expo He did and when that person Not even say ty4running when He Made Not a single kill in the First 2stages : i mean w t f ....where you coming from? Got No Respekt to people living at the other Side of the Planet which U r playing with?You get faster kickd Out of my Expo before u can Hit the boss with your purple infector Kid.Like it or not , keep your comments and thoughts for yourself.I know i am Not Like this all day so Please spare me the details.Got better things to do than playing a Babysitter for a dude from the biggest noobclan in x360 ,which gets left alone since the day the person joined in .
    It is Not my fault when someone joins the wrong clan --->
    Result: huge Lack of skills,wrong sight about the Game
    To the Data recs: even These can be found pretty quick ,but WE re Not talking bout rec-runs .WE re talking bout to finish a Coop the quickest way to Play the next one as soon as possible Just as Yoshimitsu sayd.
    I could make 10 new threads for things 6ks always do wrong.
    Got a list Here with 50-100 things rofl
    Listen you f*****s, you scr*wheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore, a man who stood up against the s*um… the dogs, the filth, the ****. Here is someone who stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    I could make 10 new threads for things 6ks always do wrong.

So hold on owning speedfeet gear is exploiting now? Maybe speed running was a game exploitation BUTTTTT the reason it got people banned wasnt the gear it was decoying outside of map boundaries that got the flags. For someone so worried about /played shouldn't you know that smdh. And ive got some more great stuff for ya. I move at over 300% movement speed without blur am i exploiting too? Tell me i am i dare ya. I earned these items. I earned the forge to reroll and remaster them for speed. I spent the bits to pull the crates. If there's something floating in your wheaties because you cant keep up tough ****. If you cant use your head for more then a hatrack maybe ya shouldnt be wasting time on video games. Anyone who put in the time,money, and effort i did can do the same thing just as fast. I didnt mod or cheat the gear into existence i was simply smart enough to do MATH and read the syns. Learn the hidden buffs. Learn about rigs that give speed. Learn about shields that do the same. Its not rocket science just a little reading. So do tell how is using speed feet an exploit? Oh wait thats right ITS NOT!!!

He is Just a Leader of wotw for me.
    Listen you f*****s, you scr*wheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore, a man who stood up against the s*um… the dogs, the filth, the ****. Here is someone who stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    So hold on owning speedfeet gear is exploiting now? Maybe speed running was a game exploitation BUTTTTT the reason it got people banned wasnt the gear it was decoying outside of map boundaries that got the flags. For someone so worried about /played shouldn't you know that smdh. And ive got some more great stuff for ya. I move at over 300% movement speed without blur am i exploiting too? Tell me i am i dare ya. I earned these items. I earned the forge to reroll and remaster them for speed. I spent the bits to pull the crates. If there's something floating in your wheaties because you cant keep up tough ****. If you cant use your head for more then a hatrack maybe ya shouldnt be wasting time on video games. Anyone who put in the time,money, and effort i did can do the same thing just as fast. I didnt mod or cheat the gear into existence i was simply smart enough to do MATH and read the syns. Learn the hidden buffs. Learn about rigs that give speed. Learn about shields that do the same. Its not rocket science just a little reading. So do tell how is using speed feet an exploit? Oh wait thats right ITS NOT!!!
    Couldn't have said it better
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Agree.Good to see that.

+ Reply to Thread