+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Well as i said before .I m not doing these anymore and If i would , i would not do the one at Port bruno haha crit spot for me.
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Hmmmm, I have been thinking. When a 6k player tells you waht to do, it is only from the perspective that they play the game.

I have no problem with SV conflicts taking a while. It gives me chance to drink my coffee.

Equipping Green or Blue weapons is fine if you want to see how some of the more esoteric weapons work, like the EEC stuff etc. Or Volge stuff if you have the DLC. Nothing wrong in that.

I disregard Zone chat because there is a lot of rubbish spewed out on that. I sometime just stick to Tab 3 where it says what you looted. Nothing wring in that.

Some players like to lay down the law in what is good or not. Each of us could do that. We all play differently and at different times.

So, peeps, play the way you like and do not listen to players saying you are noobs or low-skilled. If you level up, you are doing it right.

The absolute worse thing is when they drag out trades like you tryna buy let's say a cn purga they go afk or say something along "let me check it" It sucks when your on a time crunch
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

"2) standing around afk at dailys ,expos, mjrs,incs or sieges

.... u increase the difficulty ,which makes it harder for low ego players."

If I drove the volge to BH, or the afflicted to Diablo all by myself, I reserve the right to go afk for 15mins. Also, if there are a buttload of ppl there, who cares?

"4) using reqs at tier 23...

Playing hellbug expo and you are double down?
    Damn ,what you gonna do?
    Using your reqs is not the way to play.
    Think about your setup and just LOG OUT and try again with a better loadout"

I go down sometimes on T23 when I'm screwing around/not really paying attention. I have 100's of reqs. What do I care if I burn one instead of starting over?
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jack Shepard View Post
    "2) standing around afk at dailys ,expos, mjrs,incs or sieges

.... u increase the difficulty ,which makes it harder for low ego players."

If I drove the volge to BH, or the afflicted to Diablo all by myself, I reserve the right to go afk for 15mins. Also, if there are a buttload of ppl there, who cares?

"4) using reqs at tier 23...

Playing hellbug expo and you are double down?
    Damn ,what you gonna do?
    Using your reqs is not the way to play.
    Think about your setup and just LOG OUT and try again with a better loadout"

I go down sometimes on T23 when I'm screwing around/not really paying attention. I have 100's of reqs. What do I care if I burn one instead of starting over?
    2) sure u can go afk when ever u want ... however it is not helpful for bad equipd low ego players.Thats what i am saying.Also:would u please create a list for me 'how to deserve special exclusive rights in defiance'

4)i listed it because there is a special clan in defiance ...i playd with 2 6ks of that clan one day and they were dying 23 times and 27 times in one stage!To use one coin ...for t3s???

Sadly u do pick Out 20% of my post only ...smh

Also , was it you who created this thread ?lol
    Nope , i m sorry .
    It was me.I noted these things because i do think a 6k should not do these things .That easy.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    Hmmmm, I have been thinking. When a 6k player tells you waht to do, it is only from the perspective that they play the game.

I have no problem with SV conflicts taking a while. It gives me chance to drink my coffee.

Equipping Green or Blue weapons is fine if you want to see how some of the more esoteric weapons work, like the EEC stuff etc. Or Volge stuff if you have the DLC. Nothing wrong in that.

I disregard Zone chat because there is a lot of rubbish spewed out on that. I sometime just stick to Tab 3 where it says what you looted. Nothing wring in that.

Some players like to lay down the law in what is good or not. Each of us could do that. We all play differently and at different times.

So, peeps, play the way you like and do not listen to players saying you are noobs or low-skilled. If you level up, you are doing it right.
    This is not a guide how to play...i will never tell anyone how to play.i do play my own game with my own gamestyle like in any other game.
    I saw so many 6ks with green and blue guns playing this for years ...and then i told em they ve a ****ty gun in their hands...they asked why and i told em why...so many peeps are thankful for the stuff i told em and still using my tech's everyday

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    This is not a guide how to play...i will never tell anyone how to play.i do play my own game with my own gamestyle like in any other game.
    I saw so many 6ks with green and blue guns playing this for years ...and then i told em they ve a ****ty gun in their hands...they asked why and i told em why...so many peeps are thankful for the stuff i told em and still using my tech's everyday
    I own a rare t3 gun with the removed nano in the game that's the only acception
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Thats something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Also , was it you who created this thread ?lol
    Nope , i m sorry .
    It was me.I noted these things because i do think a 6k should not do these things .That easy.

LOL, so hostile.
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

+ Reply to Thread