+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I was once in a clan where the 6k players told me all sorts of rubbish. 6k players can be very annoying, despite me being one. Lets be honest here - to get to 6k is a major achievement. It means you have grinded and grinded and never given up. There are some low tier guns I want to play with to see how useful they are, with an eye to getting them to orange at the least. The greatest wrath I have for 6k players is when they turn up to contracts and just make sure they get 1 or 2 kills so they have "done" the contract, while I do all the work. I have seen that many times. Those 6k players are also very vociferous in Zone chat. Some 6k players are lazy. :-)

You forgot that they should post their thread in the d13 forums and not the d50 forums

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    You forgot that they should post their thread in the d13 forums and not the d50 forums
    2050 sucks and ffs this is the D13 forum

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    I was once in a clan where the 6k players told me all sorts of rubbish. 6k players can be very annoying, despite me being one. Lets be honest here - to get to 6k is a major achievement. It means you have grinded and grinded and never given up. There are some low tier guns I want to play with to see how useful they are, with an eye to getting them to orange at the least. The greatest wrath I have for 6k players is when they turn up to contracts and just make sure they get 1 or 2 kills so they have "done" the contract, while I do all the work. I have seen that many times. Those 6k players are also very vociferous in Zone chat. Some 6k players are lazy. :-)
    To be 6k does not mean u are pro lol...
    Many 6ks playing the game wrong for years
    When i came to na360 i was Ego 4200 and scored best in a t32 expo hellbugs while dudes with billion worth inventory where sleepy (greets to seishin...insider joke) aka dead in ground
    Also people called me noob and said my knowledge is wrong and blah blah and today ,or Well b4 the laggs came, they are using same things i mentioned lol
    To your last sentences: thats what i am saying in part 2)
    When u atleast say a ty for running or something and u realy just arrived at the end ...i wont have a Problem with that in the end. But people just standing afk there is very nice
    I had a day when people ruined a mjr that way 4 6ks standing there ...me was trying to get the reward and Not much time was left so i speeded up and i said

Yo b4 Last wave comes get out of the circle if u Not shooting
    So we get the reward

Nothing lol , result : No drops fo anyone ....ah i love 6k noobs hihihihi

It is the second post i received like that already ... Why do you do Not open your eyes to make sure you are right BEFORE you do create a post? It seems there are weird people in the defiance 2050 forum...Me from the veteran game do think before i move.It helps a lot to prevent blaming momentos .

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jack Shepard View Post
    LOL, so hostile.
    Not really ...what a useless post

I'm on the ps4 forums, not d13.

Do you want a medal for playing d13?

I played the game as well.

Had 8 tons at 6000 on 2 accounts. So I guess that makes me a vet too.

I'm just not cheap and got a ps4 and put the ps3 away.

But you enjoy your game on ps3/xbox since its gonna be done with next year.

I'm on the ps4 forums, not d13.

Do you want a medal for playing d13?

I played the game as well.

Had 8 tons at 6000 on 2 accounts. So I guess that makes me a vet too.

I'm just not cheap and got a ps4 and put the ps3 away.

But you enjoy your game on ps3/xbox since its gonna be done with next year.
    Lol sorry bub but if your posting in THIS thread YOU'RE POSTING IN D13. If you cant tell scroll on up and read the tree(forum/DEFIANCE FORUMS/general discussion/5 things a 6k ego player should never do) Did ya see ps4 or 2050 in there? Hmm i wonder what that means.....(hint hint it doesn't mean this is the ps4 forums) Notice the 6k part? Dont recall there being any 6k's in 2050 either hmmm. This must all be very confusing im sure youll get the hang of this forum dohicky soon gl with that......

Oh and fyi not all of us were too cheap to move to next gen most of us were smart enough to see a cash dash refitted turd and chose to not put more money into what turned out low and behold to be utter trash. But you go on and act all elitist while you sit on trions crap ill enjoy better games cuz i wasnt cheap nor an idiot. Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Lol sorry bub but if your posting in THIS thread YOU'RE POSTING IN D13. If you cant tell scroll on up and read the tree(forum/DEFIANCE FORUMS/general discussion/5 things a 6k ego player should never do) Did ya see ps4 or 2050 in there? Hmm i wonder what that means.....(hint hint it doesn't mean this is the ps4 forums) Notice the 6k part? Dont recall there being any 6k's in 2050 either hmmm. This must all be very confusing im sure youll get the hang of this forum dohicky soon gl with that......

Oh and fyi not all of us were too cheap to move to next gen most of us were smart enough to see a cash dash refitted turd and chose to not put more money into what turned out low and behold to be utter trash. But you go on and act all elitist while you sit on trions crap ill enjoy better games cuz i wasnt cheap nor an idiot. Good Day.
    Lol kid thinks he's special cause his Mom bought him a ps4 or something. Wants all last gen consoles shut off so can feel more special.. haha what a maroon

Ppl have ps4 AND ps3 and still use their ps3/xbox to play D13 because they like D13 better. Just a preference. I could play either on pc and play D13 because I like it

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Thats to funny . Rofl

+ Reply to Thread