+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    There's this cool thing you can do in the chat window to show you how much time you've been playing the game....type /played
    +1

Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    ...hard to say hm hours i spent....
    After you have did what Calm Like a Bomb said try
    /help

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    There's this cool thing you can do in the chat window to show you how much time you've been playing the game....type /played
    Sweet i ll do that later ...but i playd in eu also dies that Count too?
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Sweet i ll do that later ...but i playd in eu also dies that Count too?
    turn system chat on first .why wouldnt it work on eu?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    turn system chat on first .why wouldnt it work on eu?
    Nah i mean If the counter is for the time i playd in general or do i have to Log in eu also and add both together

Nah i mean If the counter is for the time i playd in general or do i have to Log in eu also and add both together
    each toon has its own counter .

Puuh hard to say hm hours i spent.
    On eu years ago i was playing a lot and taught people a Lot of stuff in German english or french language.Was running to t200 expo each week .On na atm i Just Play my 30 rounds each day and several Sieges or incs for pg farming .My guess : i was running 15-20k hbh rounds 1000s of volge battles , 1000s of Zombie battles so there shud be a decent amount of hours.To the topic: i saw so many 6k noobs with crappy Gear playing this Game for years .Some we're 6k when i started on na and they had These kinda guns equipd already.I think someone really has to Tell These what a good gun/shield/rig/Setup is .It s Just sad to See people playing a Game wrong for years bec theyre in a ****ty Clan or they have a Lack of communication.I m not an ******* to tell anyone "Stop playing you sich and your Setup sucks" NO!i Just do simple criticsm to These kinda players and hopefully they gonna Tell some questions to learn.As i said anyone can spread His opinion to the threads i do or someone else do.I do recommend that.For me ,These things are not the top5 of the worst things you can do.It was more a thread about 5 things which should be known when Being a strong 6k Player. My Bad.
    couldnt have said better , and we get no credit for corrections .

What a 6000 ego should not do is tell everyone what they they must not do, because it all depends on how each player plays the game and what they like and do not like. Damn! I have done the same! lol Play as you like. Do not listen to selfish, self-centered 6k players. Use any weapon you like. Who cares, really? Games are just that - games. Jeez! I get killed a lot in other games, but it is all part of the fun. Skyrim, especially :-) Some seem to think that pve should be played as pvp and that it all a competition. Coope are rarely co-operative. Just some dweeb running fast ahead trying to kill everything. That is not co-operative play. They never stop to let players get more ammo at the chest. It is strange that co-op maps are where players are completely selfish. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    I get killed a lot in other games, but it is all part of the fun.
    In shadows of war part of the fun is losing to the enemies get harder and force you to adapt and play
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    What a 6000 ego should not do is tell everyone what they they must not do, because it all depends on how each player plays the game and what they like and do not like. Damn! I have done the same! lol Play as you like. Do not listen to selfish, self-centered 6k players. Use any weapon you like. Who cares, really? Games are just that - games. Jeez! I get killed a lot in other games, but it is all part of the fun. Skyrim, especially :-) Some seem to think that pve should be played as pvp and that it all a competition. Coope are rarely co-operative. Just some dweeb running fast ahead trying to kill everything. That is not co-operative play. They never stop to let players get more ammo at the chest. It is strange that co-op maps are where players are completely selfish. :-)
    U ever heard of speedruns? Speedfeet? Blur? arcforge-runs?

U ever heard of speedruns? Speedfeet? Blur? arcforge-runs?
    you know that speed runs are wrong right?

+ Reply to Thread