+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hulker Hell Event

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Hulker Hell Event

*transmissions starts*

Hello Ark Hunters,

As you may have recognized already, the Hulker Hell Event also started for D13 on Monday. This Event is the same as last year since we are still facing issues from migration for D13. Rest assured that we are working on getting everything back to normal, but we are still in the thick of it and will keep you updated on our progress. Thank you for your patience during this time.

We understand that fixing the migration issues is extremely important to the community, and this is absolutely a high priority for us as well. Therefore, we had to prioritize our efforts according. This means that adjusting the Hulker Hell Event for D13 this year wasn't given as much time and is similar to last year.

Start: 10/28/2019 17:59:01 UTC-0
    End: 11/11/2019 17:59:59 UTC-0

We are sorry to give you the official information so late and the unpleasant circumstances this may have caused you, but we didn’t want to provide you wrong hope of a new Hulker Hell Event.
    As the new Product and Community Managers, we are working on better information flow in the future to be your reliable information source about upcoming Defiance news.

Pax - Over and out.

*transmission ends*

Sorry, but the only useful statement is the period in which the event is running. Everything else we have already noticed.

It would be important to provide Py with a new offer today. These weapons are the most wanted and would bring back some veterans - Planck, Kidness, Saprophyte, Supernova, Pestilence, Caustic Venom, Taxes, Pyre, Acid Bath(Synergy Guard Armament most players want). The Hallow Point-Jackpots would also suit the event. Maybe you give Py in the 2 weeks Hulker Hell 4 jackpots. The players would be really happy. Just a thought from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post

*transmissions starts*

Hello Ark Hunters,

As you may have recognized already, the Hulker Hell Event also started for D13 on Monday. This Event is the same as last year since we are still facing issues from migration for D13. Rest assured that we are working on getting everything back to normal, but we are still in the thick of it and will keep you updated on our progress. Thank you for your patience during this time.

We understand that fixing the migration issues is extremely important to the community, and this is absolutely a high priority for us as well. Therefore, we had to prioritize our efforts according. This means that adjusting the Hulker Hell Event for D13 this year wasn't given as much time and is similar to last year.

Start: 10/28/2019 17:59:01 UTC-0
    End: 11/11/2019 17:59:59 UTC-0

We are sorry to give you the official information so late and the unpleasant circumstances this may have caused you, but we didn’t want to provide you wrong hope of a new Hulker Hell Event.
    As the new Product and Community Managers, we are working on better information flow in the future to be your reliable information source about upcoming Defiance news.

Pax - Over and out.

*transmission ends*
    Thx for the update good to know yall are working on it

Like was mentioned alot some special Py JP's would be really cool if u can

And those compensation packages will it be an item or PG or could a cool Py gun be it?

will keep you updated on our progress.
    Really? 2 days after the fact. Can't speak for Germany, here in the USA the Pony Express was replaced by the telegraph 158 years ago.

Can you make the gold edition cheaper , sale?
    also can you allow players to earn bits at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJack View Post
    Really? 2 days after the fact. Can't speak for Germany, here in the USA the Pony Express was replaced by the telegraph 158 years ago.
    Hahaha i think it was a bit later only .140-150
    Only dead fish follow the stream.

better information flow in the future
    After all this time...

... especially given the fact this announcement was made two days after its start.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

We do not drop anything yet ...so why WE should play that event huh? I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    We do not drop anything yet ...so why WE should play that event huh? I forgot
    I got a pumpkin head yesterday, extra rep for contracts try and get that acid bath u want. I got my aa acid from a 7th legion armament box

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I got a pumpkin head yesterday, extra rep for contracts try and get that acid bath u want. I got my aa acid from a 7th legion armament box
    I have the pumpkins alrdy , i can not get my contract done because there is No dmth ...