+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Compensation Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    This post is hilarious, will take some popcorns while reading it.
    LOL

Random audience member jumps up on the stage, starts shaking *** for attention

MAURY MAURY MAURY MAURY WHOOOO!

(nobody wants to see that) ew change the channel

Instead of writing down unneccessary things down WE should focus in the ideas and the founder of this thread should make a simple list with all ideas so the devs have an easy overview If they will ever do compensation with ideas of community.
    Only dead fish follow the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Instead of writing down unneccessary things down WE should focus in the ideas and the founder of this thread should make a simple list with all ideas so the devs have an easy overview If they will ever do compensation with ideas of community.
    Well still waiting for ideas instead of troll posts

I added free patron from you and AF from Decoy303

Back on track now ty good idea

They've been generous before keep that in mind

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #34
    Hey guys, we've noticed your thread and sure, we are still open for very good suggestions.

Please keep in mind that the compensation packages has to make sense for every platform, therefore we can't really use the patron pass as an example. I would also appreciate a list of all the suggestions. The team is still checking what makes sense and if you have a good point, we may adapt the idea.

Thank you guys and I hope you have a nice start into the week.

BR
    Pax

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hey guys, we've noticed your thread and sure, we are still open for very good suggestions.

Please keep in mind that the compensation packages has to make sense for every platform, therefore we can't really use the patron pass as an example. I would also appreciate a list of all the suggestions. The team is still checking what makes sense and if you have a good point, we may adapt the idea.

BR
    Pax
    Cool thx for considering it, I can't really think of anything that works for both games though. PG works different, not sure about AF, or loyalty,

Only thing that would be about the same (equal in value for both games) is bits? I kind of doubt you guys want to give away that currency though. But if you did that'd be pretty awesome. I didn't play 2050 alot so I can't really suggest other in-game items things for both since I don't know. The best would be to make a compensation pack for D13 and 2050 separately but if it has to work for both, some bits, and people can choose what they want to spend it on. Or inventory slots or something

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post

BR
    Pax

Can you please start to allow players in D13 to earn bits from quests/missions?

and please make the gold edition free to download at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Can you please start to allow players in D13 to earn bits from quests/missions?

and please make the gold edition free to download at this point.
    Dude, if they did that nobody would spend any money on it, then how would they keep the servers on? You got to be realistic man

At least a sale on Gold DLC would be cool though.

Did you see my suggestion about letting patrons earn loyalty? 1 mil XP = 1 loyalty earned. This way they make more money to support the game selling more patron pass's and we get something for all the XP we earn that isn't doing anything like the xp boosts we always get. Only really works for d13 but it would do alot for their income and all the 6k's running around like 'why am i doing this seige reviving all these noobs? i'm not rlly getting anything for it lol' Because then you'd be at that siege grinding to 500 loyalty for that apoc or CC rig you wanted

Come on guys. This is digital properties we are talking about. Once it is made it can be freely copied over and over without cost to the company. Stop assigning any value to a weapon or mod in the game. Lets see some real improvement to the game and open up Silicon Valley or Alcatraz. There is no reason at this stage that it should not have happened already. The stuff is still there so only minor tweaks need be done to reintroduce it back into our game. PG, Script or any other means of monitizing your compensation is less than ideal. Weapons, mods, vehicles, outfits, titles, none of these things should be given. We need to know that improvements are happening and that someone at the company cares if we play or don't. But gang trinkets are an insult especially those that cost them nothing to give.

Please understand that people get bored. They move on when they see nothing new will happen. Getting a free gun or title is not what will make them come back. They did not leave the game because they hate it. They left as there is nothing new and no fixes are being handled.

Gamigo if you want to grow this game and make it viable again show us the love.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    Come on guys. This is digital properties we are talking about. Once it is made it can be freely copied over and over without cost to the company. Stop assigning any value to a weapon or mod in the game. Lets see some real improvement to the game and open up Silicon Valley or Alcatraz. There is no reason at this stage that it should not have happened already. The stuff is still there so only minor tweaks need be done to reintroduce it back into our game. PG, Script or any other means of monitizing your compensation is less than ideal. Weapons, mods, vehicles, outfits, titles, none of these things should be given. We need to know that improvements are happening and that someone at the company cares if we play or don't. But gang trinkets are an insult especially those that cost them nothing to give.

Please understand that people get bored. They move on when they see nothing new will happen. Getting a free gun or title is not what will make them come back. They did not leave the game because they hate it. They left as there is nothing new and no fixes are being handled.

Gamigo if you want to grow this game and make it viable again show us the love.
    They should probably do both, give the game some attention from their programmers to fix stuff and make upgrades, and give the compensation offered in the form of whatever they pick in addition to it.

On PCNA D13 score boost is shut off, and you used to get 280PG for 100k score, now you don't, for 110k I got 260. So they actually took away the boosts and lowered PG rewards in the last few days. Great. So we got some attention, just to take things away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    Bolded portion is where I'm currently stuck.

#shambles
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions"

+ Reply to Thread