+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I just run coops with alts now instead of begging in zone for ppl to join n then there aren't even enough ppl on to do one or everyone's doin their own thing n not in the mood for it. used to be easy to get a group when there were a couple thousand ppl on but now dont even want to try. Just be waiting and waiting

Plus u get 30 extra af every run

Even if they made coops playable solo or 2 to start I prob bring alts anyways just for the af

Put on some music and run them all it's pretty fun n no drama

You said somebody asked to get paid to help them transfer some stuff to their alts? That's just.. wtf lol I wouldn't trust that person with my stuff to transfer it anyways. Just another reason to make some alts (or get better friends) They are hard to find. There's only 2-3 people I would trust to transfer a rig for me after playing this for about 3 yr

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    I play high level expos (t40+) with my bt courier, and it's easy, safe and fast.
    Try it with an inf xDsee u in 30min and 30reqs later

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I just run coops with alts now instead of begging in zone for ppl to join n then there aren't even enough ppl on to do one or everyone's doin their own thing n not in the mood for it. used to be easy to get a group when there were a couple thousand ppl on but now dont even want to try. Just be waiting and waiting

Plus u get 30 extra af every run

Even if they made coops playable solo or 2 to start I prob bring alts anyways just for the af

Put on some music and run them all it's pretty fun n no drama

You said somebody asked to get paid to help them transfer some stuff to their alts? That's just.. wtf lol I wouldn't trust that person with my stuff to transfer it anyways. Just another reason to make some alts (or get better friends) They are hard to find. There's only 2-3 people I would trust to transfer a rig for me after playing this for about 3 yr
    Yah He asked for Gifts/rewards. I removed him from list after i saw that greed lol.Well i have good guys in my list .I trust 95% of em blind.