Kill kill kill ! Gain XP at Incursions and sieges
    Later on there are more ways to :
    Pursuits
    Using diffrent guntypes for battles
    Each guntype has 19xlvl Up in ranks
    Each Rank gives 4ego

2)How to Teleport

To fast travel to your friend , your teacher or to your clanmate is helpful
    Find Out how to fast travel on your console.
    Xbox360: dpad right / Friends or group or clan/ Go to friend or to groupmember or clanmate
    U need to be Friends with someone or in a group or in a clan first

3) How to downgrade weapons above your actual Ego/lvl

Very important! Some people give u gear free bec they have better guns and they normally vendor all day guns.
    Find Out how to downgrade guns in your console.
    Xbox360: Press start/ 1xRB/ A / choose gun or shield u want to downgrade with A /choose downgrade or lower ego

4)How to Open the radial menu

Here u have 8! Menus to deal with so find it out how to open it in your console!!!
    Xbox360: Press start or Back / Hold LT/ then move to the Menu u want to enter with Control Stick /confirm with A
    With RB u can switch through tabs

5) How to use the chat

Thats probably the Most important thing in defiance
    Here u are able to get INFORMATIONS ,Gear , Cyberrigs(jackpot Cyberrig s are only tradeable and these are very very expensive!) and mods.
    And again , find Out how to use it on Our console!
    Xbox 360 : dpad left / A / then type /enter

To choose the Type of chat : dpad left / dpad down/ confirm chattype u want to have

oNe

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

The most important thing they need to know:

0) Find another game and don’t waste your money or time on gamigo published games— gamigo can completely break games for months with one bad release. They will provide no updates and no fix even though it’s a “top priority” — they’ve done this multiple times on both EU 360 and NA 360 (which is still unplayable for the fourth consecutive month).

Stop xD
    Who pays for free to play Games anyway* eyeroll for a rhetorically question*
    The Game is great so i Share my knowledge for the next ice age ,where baby 'nolaggy'defiance becomes to earth.

- Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    1) How to lvl up?

Kill kill kill ! Gain XP at Incursions and sieges
    Later on there are more ways to :
    Pursuits
    Using diffrent guntypes for battles
    Each guntype has 19xlvl Up in ranks
    Each Rank gives 4ego

oNe
    The easiest way to level is not doing seige or incursion. That's completely wrong. If you want to level, you need to finish all the main story mission and pursuit. Those give 5-25 ego, attire/customes and good weapons and mods. Some vet recommend saving those until e5k since leveling become very difficult at that point, if you complete those mission and pursuit, you will without a doubt level faster than those who just do seige and incursion. That's my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowow View Post
    The easiest way to level is not doing seige or incursion. That's completely wrong. If you want to level, you need to finish all the main story mission and pursuit. Those give 5-25 ego, attire/customes and good weapons and mods. Some vet recommend saving those until e5k since leveling become very difficult at that point, if you complete those mission and pursuit, you will without a doubt level faster than those who just do seige and incursion. That's my two cents.
    100k XP is around 100-125 Ego my friend+ guntype lvls.
    And you do Score for the pursuits of Killing mutants,schrill,Zombies and so on...which is 15-20 Ego each
    I Made it to 4k in 2 weeks sieges and incs...
    Then started your called out Veteran Tech. started races n pursuits

- Tuvia Bielski

I did mention pursuits in 1) ...
    But i said later on there are more ways to lvl up
    ,Bec of the hard time to 6k ...to have easy pursuits then to complete and make easy ego...

- Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Meowow View Post
    Btw i neva dropd a good weapon at storymode and No good mods also...only t2s...my signature fits at that point xD

- Tuvia Bielski

Expos:
    Do not open the doors until all players are ready. Always explore all the routes and explore the small rooms. Note in which expo which opponents are, how they move, where they come from and inquire which nano helps against certain opponents. Inquire with which Nano which enemies attack you. The most important point - always move - a good movement is extremely important. The expo is a daylie - every player must hit the daylie-enemies to count them. Stay with your mates and do not run far ahead. In the bossfight look what the others are doing - hit the boss at least once and now you will help your mates - if your mates focus on the boss then kill the small opponents and protect them or vice versa - have you decimated the little enemies turn back to the boss too - a mate dies in bossfight just keep fighting or else you die - let 1 or 2 enemies live and just run without being hit aka movement -> so that your mate can return to the group after the extraction and gets the bossloot(ctrl -> group and go to the group leader). If you are the groupleader and need to extract - just make another player the group leader(ctrl - group - name...). Is your mate after the extraction out of the group - invite him back.

If you want to play for a rig, ask in chat if a 6000 ego player helps you. He will play with you 3 or 4 expos (tier 23 - 26). In this case, you should always fall back and try to kill the opponents from a distance. If you die, stay. Your helper will revive you. Listen to what he tells you in the chat. If it does not work the first time, then the whole thing from the beginning. You should then have your first rig pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Expos:
    Do not open the doors until all players are ready. Always explore all the routes and explore the small rooms. Note in which expo which opponents are, how they move, where they come from and inquire which nano helps against certain opponents. Inquire with which Nano which enemies attack you. The most important point - always move - a good movement is extremely important. The expo is a daylie - every player must hit the daylie-enemies to count them. Stay with your mates and do not run far ahead. In the bossfight look what the others are doing - hit the boss at least once and now you will help your mates - if your mates focus on the boss then kill the small opponents and protect them or vice versa - have you decimated the little enemies turn back to the boss too - a mate dies in bossfight just keep fighting or else you die - let 1 or 2 enemies live and just run without being hit aka movement -> so that your mate can return to the group after the extraction and gets the bossloot(control -> group and go to the group leader).
    The facto that u do Not know that u can easy dashboard and Join Back in makes me think If anyone should listen to your infos No offense

- Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    The facto that u do Not know that u can easy dashboard and Join Back in makes me think If anyone should listen to your infos No offense

Unfortunately this does not always work(PC)... Expos were my favorite thing and I played thousands. I go high tier expos 50+ without problems alone...