+ Reply to Thread

Question about Sanguine mods?

I've gotten a few of these during the last few weeks! We're these suppose to be the mods from the canceled event? For instance I got Sanguine corrosive Ammo and Corrosive shell ammo and there both the same mods, just different names! I'm pretty sure I've gotten theses out of the HH caches! Does anyone have any information about these type of mods or have gotten these too?
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Yes I have received and trashed those. Without a weapon to put them into they are worthless.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I've gotten a few of these during the last few weeks! We're these suppose to be the mods from the canceled event? For instance I got Sanguine corrosive Ammo and Corrosive shell ammo and there both the same mods, just different names! I'm pretty sure I've gotten theses out of the HH caches! Does anyone have any information about these type of mods or have gotten these too?
    If they are like the Hulker Hell Sanguine ammo mods from 2050 last year:

1. These Sanguine mods are not part of any "mod fusion". They don’t have any mod fusion synergy, so they don’t have to be used on any particular weapon.

2. The main purpose (apart from changing the ammo nano) is to change the weapon to "shoot blood", it changes the weapon’s bullets (or whatever) to red, hence the word "sanguine" ... similar to the classic Defiance Sanguine Extraction jackpots such as Belphegor. As you may be able to see in the screenshot below, there is a blood spatter effect around the gun muzzle.

I’m fairly sure they are nothing to do with the cancelled Midsummer Mutiny event, because they are connected to Hulker Hell (because of the blood effect).

This is from Hulker Hell 2016 in classic Defiance, for comparison:

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    They are just normal ammos with an halloween themed skin (blood). There's no gameplay difference between a "blue sanguine shell corrosive ammos" and "blue corrosive shell ammos". For Christmas they had red and green sparkling ammos that are very annoying.

Feels kinda like a consolation prize for spending 12 (pg) on a HH cache and not getting nothing! This is as useless as a blue HH gun, or Hulker grenade 35 points lower than what you already have! Why couldn't they have made these mods event synergy, then they would of had some purpose to them! Anyway thanks guys for clearing this up!

Still glad I trashed those as Blue Ammo does not make a lot of sense to have on an OJ weapon no matter how pretty the affects are.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

The sanguine ammo mods and grenade o lantern nades are both from the arkfall rewards, you get them without spending pg, the hh caches have mod fusion mods and hulker grenades. I enjoy this , at least it id a small reason to play event once your pg has ran out. I have also had arkfalls reward me with last years hh protos, i already have em, but many players would enjoy recieving them and another item you dont need pg for. I feel like this all got left in by accident, but its a welcome accident anyway. ( the sanguine mods can drop t4 as well , so i like keeping some for some weapon customizing, the red flash looks great against yellow weapon skins)
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    The sanguine ammo mods and grenade o lantern nades are both from the arkfall rewards, you get them without spending pg, the hh caches have mod fusion mods and hulker grenades. I enjoy this , at least it id a small reason to play event once your pg has ran out. I have also had arkfalls reward me with last years hh protos, i already have em, but many players would enjoy recieving them and another item you dont need pg for. I feel like this all got left in by accident, but its a welcome accident anyway. ( the sanguine mods can drop t4 as well , so i like keeping some for some weapon customizing, the red flash looks great against yellow weapon skins)
    HH caches = Cleaning mods not mod fusion! Small typo there! I see how this could be fun for some after the (pg) runs out, but for me im done! It is just not worth playing the HH event! I have a 5k grenade, all the prototypes that could possible drop, and a few of these t4 sanguine mods. I had a few blue ones but I trashed them!