+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Server cue is at 133 players with a wait time of 13 minutes. Sorry but this is completely unacceptable.
    Is this que from PS3 or xbox360? NA/EU? That is pretty bad

that's not an answer an it just tells me u don't care about the severs an r not even trying to fix the severs as u cant even give us a fixed date or an update on whats really going on as if u made big progress the game would have got better but the game has been the same ever since u took over the game an it just tell me u have no clue on how to fix the game an the lag wont get any better an u don't want to spend money on the game to fix

also I have not got a single jp since u took over at least when trion was running the game I use to get at least 1 to 2 jps a month its like its costing u money to give out jps so u never want to give the jps out an we all no u don't want to speed money on the game

gamigo just tell us the truth r u even trying to fix the game or even care the game is so messed up. the lag is so bad that even playing without any one else around the game lag is really bad. or is the game going to b like this for years an to c how long u can keep lying to us telling us u r trying to fix game

Quote Originally Posted by potty593 View Post
    or is the game going to b like this for years
    Implying the game will be around "for years" after all of Gamingo's ignore, neglect, and disrespect of the player base.

OMEGALUL
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions"

and still no fixes for the laggy issues in d13.

Hello Potty

Quote Originally Posted by potty593 View Post
    gamigo just tell us the truth r u even trying to fix the game or even care the game is so messed up. the lag is so bad that even playing without any one else around the game lag is really bad. or is the game going to b like this for years an to c how long u can keep lying to us telling us u r trying to fix game
    Just wanted to pop in to say Hello to you since I 'm not playing 360NA D13 anymore. From your comments, this game has finally bleed out. Oh if your wondering about D2050NA on PC? I't not much better. can play 3 weeks of HH event only to have a Few Crystals, (OH boy) and an OJ weapon or two, that we vendored in D13! Its really sad but true, still stuck at 4999 on a game that claims 5000 level is obtainable. I have found Desiny 2 on PC to be very rewarding to play and is actually supported bye Devs that have improved the game to date. Well hope to see you around. Take care.