+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

do they even care about the d13 server

do gamico even give a ---- that the servers are so bad that the game is almost unplayable an so laggy they have even stopped given us updates on whats going on with the game or if they even care anymore. please gamico can u tell us whats going on with the d13 server or have just given up trying to fix the game.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Potty,

We had a short information update regarding this.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rmation-update

To give you further updates on this, we made big progress in the migration and also started the Hulker Hell event last week, which will run until Monday.
    The developers are still looking for improvements and we understand that laggs are a bothering topic for players on D13, especially XBox360.

BR
    Pax

Sorry but what is the point in an event that cant be played!!!! We have no map use which means unless ya camp the af spawns and PRAY 1 lands on your head how do you expect us to participate in said event? It takes 5 mins just to see your loadouts. God help you if there's a change you need to make. I mean this is ridiculous. Im gonna go out on a limb and guess there was 0 stress testing done on these new servers . i can def tell you that it wasnt done logically. Logically you copy the stuff to the new server while leaving the old up and running and stress test the whole new setup before going live on the new server. This clearly didnt happen since the server went down for days. Not to mention the quality the game is now on top of it. Shortcuts lead to dead ends in the programming world. So maybe someone in the dev dept needs to go back to school and catch up with the times because the hack job cut and paste stuff clearly isnt working.

Ps i know youre not a dev pax im not blaming you i blame the coders in the dev dept and upper managment for cheaping out after they had plenty of time to look this game over before the purchase. It is very frustrating when people know how to do things correctly but wont because it costs more.

whoa ur over exaggerating it does not take 5 minutes ever for the loadout screen to appear for me at least

Anyone else been experiencing connection issue on NA PC lately?

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    Anyone else been experiencing connection issue on NA PC lately?
    Lol better question would be when do we NOT have connections issues on Defiance xd

jk idk man didn't get to play today but least been running good awhile. Was having some lag a couple days ago tho

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Lol better question would be when do we NOT have connections issues on Defiance xd

jk idk man didn't get to play today but least been running good awhile. Was having some lag a couple days ago tho
    I been having connection issue , I think it's my isp provider. I would stay login then 10-15 mins into the game, I would lag for no reason and connection lost , when I login, everyone appears to be fine, so I think it's issue on my end. That's one of a list of reason why I can't play, due to poor connection and bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    we made big progress in the migration
    How much longer will y'all be crutching on this migration process? Mercy.

#shambles
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

Quote Originally Posted by potty593 View Post
    do gamico even give a ---- that the servers are so bad that the game is almost unplayable an so laggy they have even stopped given us updates on whats going on with the game or if they even care anymore. please gamico can u tell us whats going on with the d13 server or have just given up trying to fix the game.

Not sure why people still holding on to false hope, when it comes to D13.

The game have better mechanism and more content, that's facts base on the players platform, however company looks at it from the business prospect.

Meaning if investing on any game or project will take away from the bottom line, chances are they going to dismiss that project and come up with different solutions that will be within the budget, even if that solution is not what customers/consumer want

Prime example D2050, instead of full transfer of D13.

Now let's entertain the idea of the full transfer of D13 instead of the D2050;

1. Coding; this along would taking a huge impact on the budget.

2. The mass inventory transfer along with the multiple characters that most players have.

3. The unlimited amount of scripts and unlimited amount of members each clan had.

4. Speculating you may think, well just take a look at D2050; clan now have a members cap and scripts as well.

5. Now Sonic announced the release of PS5 next year, how long you think the ps3 serve will continue, Sonic will also make a business decision base on the budget, speculating! well Sonic announced on Twitter that they will no longer offer PlayStation TV.
    Will it make sense for Sonic to keep 3 servers running one per console, and stay on budget. Hmmm rest assure every CEO of any company want their Big Fat Bonus check, and in order for them to get those Bonus they have stay within the budget.

6. Now let's just said that they do all this; full transfer of D13, do you really think that transfer will include your gear too, then what will be the point as far of business wise.

And it will be completely unbalanced; in one hand you'll have a group of players will elite gear, and in the other hand you have the new comers completely outclassed by the gear along

7. If they decided to do a full transfer of D13 to PS5, rest assured, your gear will not be included example; on D2050 What did we get? Exactly (Valor points)

Sorry for raining on your party, but reality is that business is business.

like it, hate it, or love it.

If it make no money, it makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by SCXPE View Post
    whoa ur over exaggerating it does not take 5 minutes ever for the loadout screen to appear for me at least
    I wish i was exaggerating. I timed it 5 mins 23.5 secs on my stopwatch before it came up. Bitstore took even longer. 5 mins 53 secs for that. Its not on my end . 100.21 mbps and i have no problem in ANY other games. Gtav runs fine on my 360 and my 1. Warframe runs smooth as glass so its clearly server sided failure like it has always been only now its 100 times worse.