+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Event ends soon. Here is some feedback.

The arkfalls have been ok to play BUT...

I found myself constantly waiting for hours for a single Hulker Hell Arkfall to spawn. Some of us have other things to do and can’t sit on defiance for 2-3 hours waiting for 1 event ark. Perhaps upping the spawn a little in the next event like you’ve done in the past. Furthermore, the minor Hulker arks very rarely spawned. I’ve seen 3 since the event started.

Nearly every mod that dropped from event loot chest were blue and for guns I didn’t have. Most of the loot were blue grenades far below my 5k power level. So vendor food.
    Primes, I know they exist. I earned 1 prime. So drop rates are low.

The arkfalls end before all enemies are killed. Since the first day the arks end randomly before all Hulkers are dead. I’m unsure what enemy triggers the ark to end but it certainly should be the Hulkers and not the afflicted zombies.

Overall, this is probably the worst event I’ve played in Defiance. The loot rng has been absolutely horrible and the spawn rates are way too low. I truely hope the next event is much better.

Other players should feel free to add their takeaway feedback as well.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I played about an hour a day. I would run Thorn Liro with whatever the day's weapon and enemy contracts were to get some PG and then whatever the easiest contract was to get my daily. With that PG I would run one arkfall. Around now I have about 14 cleansing weapons. I would need to check but I think I'll end the event with around 3 or 4 weapons that I can mod with event mods. I got two primes. All in all, a decent haul for limited playtime.

I agree with everyone else about trading mods. Another suggestion I would have is that sharding an event weapon should give you one or two random event mods.

In 2 words I got nothing in this event.
    2 rocket launcher that I never and they have mods lol
    3 shotguns with mods not completed
    And more than can I count of crappy grenades and ammo who has nothing to do with the event.
    Prime Tachmag with no mods
    Played an hour or 2 a day getting 72PG since day one and all spended on event caches.
    Luck sometimes is useful.
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

I have been playing relatively little, only for a while at night and some day off, and I can say that thanks to the clan and the list of friends there is HH all the time except at 11 pm (Argentine time), (at that time of day there no more HH, no chances of Pvp, and pg either.).
    So far I have got 3 primes, 7 or 8 legendary and I was able to complete the new synergy (with a flawless included).
    * Using "only" 75 pg daily.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    I have been playing relatively little, only for a while at night and some day off, and I can say that thanks to the clan and the list of friends there is HH all the time except at 11 pm (Argentine time), (at that time of day there no more HH, no chances of Pvp, and pg either.).
    So far I have got 3 primes, 7 or 8 legendary and I was able to complete the new synergy (with a flawless included).
    * Using "only" 75 pg daily.
    That what's called LUCKY

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    That what's called LUCKY
    ... or an oiled rng.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM

HH wasn't really good too me!

So too start off 90% of the event I was running a tempest assault rifle and a prime big boomer! I only got one Prime weapon. The Big Boomer that I purchased with real money via the van pack! The first day with a full boat of PG/175. I received an orange semi auto machine gun on the first major by spending it all on HH caches. Through out the event I received just about all the event crystals lowest quality. After getting all these, now they have been dropping again at a higher level/ polished. None have been flawless. On the weapon side of things. I have received a total of two orange snipers, two orange semi auto machine guns, one fully auto assault rifle, and a prime Big Boomer. But the Big Boomer dosnt count cause I purchased that one. Purple guns I received a few hand guns, a few assult riles, and a few snipers. Blue guns I have received a few detonators, and a few launchers, a few hand guns, and a few assault rifles. Grenades I have received the two kinds in blue and purple, both so under powered it is a waste to even keep them. Mods are where is gets interesting to me. I have had enough mods to fill two of my three assault rifles, I have enough to fill my prime big boomer, and enough to fill two of my snipers. I have only received a few purple mods, compared to most of them being blue, and only one orange mod which was a damage detonators barrel. Now here's where it gets interesting to me. I have about 15-20 shot gun mods, and I havnt event gotten a blue shot gun yet, not even one. But really not even one shot gun through out the whole event. Seems off to me! Anyway the event was fun to a point, but they always get old fast. This could of been a super fun event if the guns and mods that were on the ground were event items, but once again they screwed that up! I have to claim my last orange gun today or tommarro since I didn't do it yesterday. I hoping for a shot gun, but most likely it will be a sniper or hand gun. Il let you all know what it is!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

I started the even with 135PG. Got the 72/day for most days of the first 3 weeks, then gave up on the daily 6/6. I spent all of it on HH cache.

I got pretty much nothing to show for it. I got a prime sawed-off shotgun, which is useless because you can't stack with a sawed-off. Also got an OJ SS2 sniper and an OJ VBI full-auto AR. All of those have mostly blue mods, 3 of them. I could get them to 4 mods, but that would mean adding a bad ammo mod (blue piercing or quantum).

I still have like 4 blue mid steady-mag and 4 blue mid precision barrels. So out of all these guns, nothing is an improvement on what I had before.

I received TONS of grenades and cut crystals. At least 20 grenades and 20 crystals. Probably even more grenades. Most were blue, a few purple, one OJ. All trashed because too low PR.

The only question now is whether I move on to borderland 3 or Death Stranding.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post

The only question now is whether I move on to borderland 3 or Death Stranding.
    Death standing will be my choice waiting for The last one of us part 2 02.02.20
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    Death standing would be my choice waiting for The last one of us part 2 02.02.20
    I also have TLOU2 on my watchlist, but I sure can finish either DS or BL3 before next year. Possibly both. Amazon list TLOU2 as coming out on May 29, 2020 though, not February.

I also look forward to Cyberpunk and FF7 that will come out in the near(ish) future. I played FF7 on PC like 20 years ago, and it was amazing. It looks like the remake will also be effing amazing, so if you haven't played it, it'll be a masterpiece.

+ Reply to Thread