+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost

will we ever see this Paradise Lost. it looking like never going to happen been over a year soo no up date on it

Content Roadmap: Plans for Paradise
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...ntent-roadmap/

if comes out I mite come back till then good buy

The devs from Trion tossed that road map just before the buyout. Gamigo is not honoring it at all.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    The devs from Trion tossed that road map just before the buyout. Gamigo is not honoring it at all.
    ty letting me know

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    To be fair, after the acquisition by Gamigo (which happened in October 2018), the Defiance Team still tried to follow the road map as best they could. They still implemented things from the “Shadows Over Paradise” section: they released the Synergy Matrix (February 2019) and brought out the Engineer Class (May 2019), for example. Personally, I’m glad they were able to at least do that.

AFAIK, the latest news about the road map was that they can’t guarantee sticking to it any further for “Paradise Lost”. They said something like they will try to still follow it in a limited way, but because the team is small etc … they can’t make any promises. They still do the occasional small bugfix with event updates etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Bug Fixes:

Fixed a bug where a mod fusion weapon with mod item set bonuses would grant set bonuses without being equipped
    Shotguns can now also Critically hit
    Updated the icons for Prime weapons
    Since Zephkial left and Destromathe seems to have stopped posting on the forum (it's been about 4 months since we last heard from him), since we still have no livestreams … I wouldn’t bet on Paradise Lost being implemented any time soon (if at all). If Gamigo decided to give the Defiance Team a boost in staff and budget … things could no doubt change … but that seems unlikely. I would say, don’t expect any big changes to Defiance which require any sizeable investment (time or money-wise) by Gamigo.

They are currently limited to doing only relatively small changes to keep the game going: new-ish events (when they aren’t having problems with data centre migrations), new prototypes, synergies, outfits and skins.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hi Ark Hunters,

I've checked with the team and I got the confirmation that the "Paradise Lost" is still planned to come, but we don't have an exact date for it. We don't want to promise something we don't know for sure yet. I hope you understand this

BR
    Pax

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hi Ark Hunters,

I've checked with the team and I got the confirmation that the "Paradise Lost" is still planned to come, but we don't have an exact date for it. We don't want to promise something we don't know for sure yet. I hope you understand this

BR
    Pax
    There's a team? I call BS on that.

Anyone wanna bet with me on paradise lost? I bet the game gets shut down before PL happens. Any taker? Keep in mind I've never been wrong so far on all my predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    There's a team? I call BS on that.

Anyone wanna bet with me on paradise lost? I bet the game gets shut down before PL happens. Any taker? Keep in mind I've never been wrong so far on all my predictions.

For sure not me who's going to bet lol they still have problems with the called "compensation " even after the event ended and more vulgar they still asking for ideas . I don't bet on hopeless cases but am surprised like you that there is a teams .lol
    Guys on gamicrap stop using Made in Taiwan servers same as Google cloud and start investing in real IBM servers
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Keep in mind I've never been wrong so far on all my predictions.
    It's probably a good idea to keep information like this to yourself, unless you really don't want people to take you up on your wager.

Giggity XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to the game when people still gamble on bit store garbage? 4Head

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hi Ark Hunters,

BR
    Pax
    Respectfully:
    Most of us can accept that The Company doesn't "have an exact date for it."

Could you possibly narrow it down to a 'year', maybe, for those of us who might not still be alive by 2030, please?

Thank you so very much for your help in this matter.

These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

LMAO they can't even give a general idea because their tools are still being worked on. Come on you should know this as they have used it as an excuse over and over again.

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

+ Reply to Thread