+ Reply to Thread

Is it still worth playing after reaching 5000K?

l have just reached 4k today, what will be there to do after you reach 5000K? Is there anything worthwhile to do afterwards or l did just waste my time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    l have just reached 4k today, what will be there to do after you reach 5000K? Is there anything worthwhile to do afterwards or l did just waste my time?
    B. There is nothing to do at 5K that you can't do at 4K.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    Well I've been stuck since August at 4999. If you do get lucky and get to 5k, you will be able to run tier 5 co-op, if you can find other 5k people to run them with you. You can get more 5000 items, show off to your friends and anyone you come across, and.... that's about it! Getting from 4k to 5k is going to still take some time. Maby even a few months. It will probably move quick at first, but then tank towards 5k! If you keep with it by the time you get to 5k, possibly just possibly there will be some major game improvements, but I wouldn't count on it. There track record hasn't been good so far!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

5k get you only T5 and its crappy but make killing you harder if you have a good shield ( can take years to find or days)
    I got 5k T5 is difficult and at the end same vendor as T3 you wont get anything special like OJ mods .. . But like people like me stay playing because it's fun and also seeking crystal synergy (flawless) and that took time . Trying all VBI SOL amd TNT weapons on OJ and improve weapons skills.
    There is alot to do simple exemple get 600 monolith down you wont never get that pursuit or not at least soon.
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer