+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Py'nubra?

Py'nubra?

Just found Py'nubra in game after doing road-side emergency. He had the choice of 2 weaps. Infinite Beyond and Beta 6. I purchased both of them, and never received either one. Is Py'nubra not giving out weaps once again? ....Sorry to say, but this shiz is gettin' real old guys!

Quote Originally Posted by girlagogo View Post
    Just found Py'nubra in game after doing road-side emergency. He had the choice of 2 weaps. Infinite Beyond and Beta 6. I purchased both of them, and never received either one. Is Py'nubra not giving out weaps once again? ....Sorry to say, but this shiz is gettin' real old guys!
    Damn its 4-5 pg pulls ... Takes a bit to Farm that . That sux
    Only dead fish follow the stream.

The usual questions: Do you have screenshots / photos? What did the rewards log say? Was your account debited the PG and scrip?
    I would file a ticket and ask for a refund of the PG if you didn't get the jackpots you paid for (with PG and scrip). I successfully got a refund when I tried to buy Shearing Cascade weapons (that synergy is / was bugged with those vendors) from the Iron Demon Vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    The usual questions: Do you have screenshots / photos? What did the rewards log say? Was your account debited the PG and scrip?
    I would file a ticket and ask for a refund of the PG if you didn't get the jackpots you paid for (with PG and scrip). I successfully got a refund when I tried to buy Shearing Cascade weapons (that synergy is / was bugged with those vendors) from the Iron Demon Vendors.
    I figured it out. I was glitched, cuz i remember not seeing the PG accumulation, at the bottom of the screen. But, i'm not sure whether or not it charged my account. I think i remember having 24,000 and some change in PG, at one point. But, again still not sure. Oh well, i'll prob be moving on to PS4 soon anyways! lol ....Thanks for the help guys! XD

I figured it out. I was glitched, cuz i remember not seeing the PG accumulation, at the bottom of the screen. But, i'm not sure whether or not it charged my account. I think i remember having 24,000 and some change in PG, at one point. But, again still not sure.
    Ah cool, glad you figured it out. I was worried that Py'Numbra was being even more pesky than usual!
    Oh well, i'll prob be moving on to PS4 soon anyways! lol ....Thanks for the help guys! XD
    Well, you can play Defiance 2050 on PS4 and then look for dear old Py at the end of major arkfalls and co-ops.

You're welcome!