+ Reply to Thread

Ticket Status Solved - Another Lie, not surprised

Hello, guyz, I posted a ticket on Aug 19, 2019 about Crusader I & II pursuit not completed issue ( u probably all know this issue) - received couple replies, last one is that they have issues right now and since I'm not playing almost Defi right now didn't check that status on ticket, but today I checked and was laughing bc my ticket is solved like a month ago - no changes in game btw, good job - Customer Service, anyway don't really care bc that is just a cosmetics, another prove of how they solving tickets, for now I better go play Destiny 2, bc nothing changing here and will not for sure, this game was born dead - sadly, and u guyz have fun in this mess, peace

They fixed my issue in 1 day! Was very surprised! My crusader class was bugged too. If the reply back is still there in the email, I would write back its not fixed! Or create another ticket! That has happened to me too, when they say ticket solved but didn't solve Anything!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    They fixed my issue in 1 day! Was very surprised! My crusader class was bugged too. If the reply back is still there in the email, I would write back its not fixed! Or create another ticket! That has happened to me too, when they say ticket solved but didn't solve Anything!
    Mine took two weeks

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Indeed, there are some bugs with the pursuits and contracts and I’m sure that our developers are aware about the issue with the Crusader pursuits (otherwise I’ll double check that they do know it).

As for customer support unfortunately solved does not always mean fixed. They can fix and individual problem but they cannot fix something that affects everyone. Therefore, in this scenario the ticket got closed as solved because this is a known issue and sooner or later developers will get to it.
    I’m sorry that you got a bad experience here but I won’t lose my hope that someday you might give another try for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I’ll double check that they do know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Event Horizon Hotfix #3 • Fixed an issue causing the Crusader Pursuits to not grant the outfit/headgear reward.
    The Hotfix didn't work if you maxed the Crusader before the Patch.

I've submitted 3 easy to solve tickets in the 4+ years I've been playing, still waiting on a response! Amazing customer service. Poor cms gotta read all this shatko and can do NOTHING to help.

To be fair though I did submit some tickets and they answered in about 1 day on recent ones. Was stuff they could fix so maybe try it again.