+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Dude, their interests are listed in their profiles. For example, we all know that CM Pax likes traps.
    I didn't mean there interests lol I could care less what there interests are! I would like to know what there in game numbers are? Do they actually play this game? The whole traps thing is very interesting though. That is the most bizarre thing to post on a profile page as an interest!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Since they have boxes that cost 12000 bits why dont they just start buy selling 16000 bits for $100 durning events. At least then you can get the 100 item cache and still have enough bits to buy something else. Having to buy $50 in bits two times to get the big cache is just a turn off.

Another thing is just make it possible to trade mods with other players. A mod for a mod. No script. Just simple.

Getting rid of blue would be a good start as well, but we all know they wont do anything about that.

The BIGGEST thing though, is bringing more content to the game. Give us what is in d13 with the expos and I believe there is something else. And give us content that only 2050 has.

You want to keep the players you have and possibly get more. Content should be your NUMBER ONE priority in 2021.

For me, I dont about the rest of you,but by the end of march 2021 if there is nothing I am done with the game.

3 months into the new year is plenty of time to bring in what already exists in the original game to 2050. If not maybe we all show just leave the game then and let it die for good

Let the count down begin

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    Since they have boxes that cost 12000 bits why dont they just start buy selling 16000 bits for $100 durning events. At least then you can get the 100 item cache and still have enough bits to buy something else. Having to buy $50 in bits two times to get the big cache is just a turn off.

Another thing is just make it possible to trade mods with other players. A mod for a mod. No script. Just simple.

Getting rid of blue would be a good start as well, but we all know they wont do anything about that.

The BIGGEST thing though, is bringing more content to the game. Give us what is in d13 with the expos and I believe there is something else. And give us content that only 2050 has.

You want to keep the players you have and possibly get more. Content should be your NUMBER ONE priority in 2021.

For me, I dont about the rest of you,but by the end of march 2021 if there is nothing I am done with the game.

3 months into the new year is plenty of time to bring in what already exists in the original game to 2050. If not maybe we all show just leave the game then and let it die for good

Let the count down begin
    If you wait until march 2021 to quit, you can turn the light off on your way out, cause you're gonna be the last one to leave the place.

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    For me, I don't about the rest of you, but by the end of march 2021 if there is nothing I am done with the game.
    Time traveler...

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread