+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Historically with trion since day one and gamigo as of late, things only ever got fixed or going to get fixed with people speaking up and posting their displeased stance and boycott spending...

Sad but true and the only way we are ever heard and change happens
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Jade, come play Xbox 360 NA server so you can get a taste of the lag and latency issues of data server migration error, so can see for yourself why Xbox 360 NA players raging on forum...

Until then and your return you are but just a outsider looking in who moved on to 2050 and have no sense or relation to our uproars on this very issue and why op made this post and it's upset community commenting...

Again keep the fairy tails and delusions out of posts in which you do not know about or warranted to push your role playing game world agenda, that's unwelcomed by most players not story tellers
    (Lights An Ark Cigar, Borrow A Sip Of Tea, Sitting Back At Ease)...,

Never wasn't into or attracted to adding and subtracting flower hollow fees, just the driver's license pursuing conversationalist awareness, and Defiance Universal Adventure's Two Banners, As Agreed Between Arkfall Boards Of Director, And The Ark Grand Hall, During the 1st Arkfall Generation/Year.

Heightening Concerns, World Ark Executives does have a question...,

You're Not Interested In Being Blueprint Of Ark Hunter Industry, If As You Say, The Ark Hunter Association's Adventure Era's pity rubbish?

The Era Of The Ark Hunters And The Ark Hunter Association has Begun disengagement from, "Everytime The Association Accumulates 20 Steps, 10 Steps Pulls The Ark Hunter Association back."

(Noted Ark Cigar's Association Crediting Tea Installation)...,

As you put it, you're not obligated to do anything/to anything...., Against your Will/Understanding.

(Many thanks for notifying Central Rising early, with Ark Hunter Industry in early Regional Development. Nevertheless, I wish to leave Questions of me own. If PlayStation And Xbox Universal Headquarter's Game World Tech's Upgrading, (With Each Generators/Highway Deactivated Before Reactivated And Redirecting), What Gameplanet Universal's Will Be Consumed/Deleted, PlayStation 3 Or Xbox 360, Or Both, (programmed connected to Clock's Adventuring)

The Thing Is, Should I Know And Accept Game World's Sense, (which possess more Understanding, than Game Travelers Bringing Reality's Imagination, While Playing/Adventuring Defiance Universal, or should you?, Now Suitable Understanding Of Ark Universal''s Scrolls, then what's the current Defiance Universal Era, D13, Defiance Universal, Or Both?

So if we're being honest as Game Travelers, 2050's Defiance Universal Was Born Ahead Of Schedule, with the Ark Timeline (D13) Merged With 2050's Universal, (Fast Forward By Thousands Of Ark Years), But It's The Second Universal/Planet/Map Of Three Maps, So...,

(Jade Turns The Page, Inspecting Further)

That leaves in tack, a problem being created by the Game Traveler, News as, the only problem amongst many, which in Truth resides in Ark Timeline: D13, While The Same Bloodline Also Residing In 2050's Universal.
    How Can A Problem Exist If Game World Universal's Globally Orbiting/Rotating. Natural's Cycling Refreshing? If one's Not Game Traveler Of True Standings, Why Disturb Emotions Of An Console's True Potential And Imaginative?

And This Isn't Even NEWS.

Jade simply put, the server data migration on Xbox 360 went bad and a error happened, when moving servers to the cloud

It has been many months causing major latency and lag on Xbox 360

PS3 and pc d13 are fine

On Xbox 360 so much is broken

They say they are working on it but error broke internal dev tools, it's been many months

No fix yet

This is what Potty maker of post is asking about and made post for bro

To see if any progress on the latency and lag fix and if even going to get fixed

Again Role Playing is off topic and un needed here as game world or planet has nothing to do with this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Jade simply put, the server data migration on Xbox 360 went bad and a error happened, when moving servers to the cloud

It has been many months causing major latency and lag on Xbox 360

PS3 and pc d13 are fine

On Xbox 360 so much is broken

They say they are working on it but error broke internal dev tools, it's been many months

No fix yet

This is what Potty maker of post is asking about and made post for bro

To see if any progress on the latency and lag fix and if even going to get fixed

Again Role Playing is off topic and un needed here as game world or planet has nothing to do with this thread
    Understood, I'll take that as a no. I'll Let Arkfall Board Of Directors know, " Your Answer.", Along with many World Ark Executives.

Many Thanks For Notifying Central Rising Early, while Ark Hunter Industry's in it's early Stage Of Development.

(Central Paused Universal Ark Event's Blueprint With Regional Alliance's Commander For A Lingering Reason. To Remain Alliance To Central Rising And Regional Alliance, Project Ascension's Two Banners Is Captivatedly Sky Born.)

(Shakes Heishiro's Hand)...,

I see you've reached your limit, (Adventuring deeper in Defiance As A Universal).....,

(Central Rising Walked Pass His Imagery)....,

We're Going To Keep Going/Adventuring. An Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Understood, I'll take that as a no. I'll Let Arkfall Board Of Directors know, " Your Answer.", Along with many World Ark Executives.

Many Thanks For Notifying Central Rising Early, while Ark Hunter Industry's in it's early Stage Of Development.

(Central Paused Universal Ark Event's Blueprint With Regional Alliance's Commander For A Lingering Reason. To Remain Alliance To Central Rising And Regional Alliance, Project Ascension's Two Banners Is Captivatedly Sky Born.)

(Shakes Heishiro's Hand)...,

I see you've reached your limit, (Adventuring deeper in Defiance As A Universal).....,

(Central Rising Walked Pass His Imagery)....,

We're Going To Keep Going/Adventuring. An Honor.
    Your questions are unable to be answered, because you have put your own spin on word's and have nicknames for everything, so factual meaning is nulled and distorted... I've told you this years ago even before 2050 when we dwelled in d13 as friends together, I tried to help elevate your mission and to be more understood and prosperous and build more relations and get more people universally on board and understanding, but you choose to stick to twisted words and nicknames for all game world and grand hall things...

Again without universally human language or at very least the "Jade's Rosetta Stone" as a key generator to translate your hidden meanings and agenda, your questions and mission will fall on deaf ears...

So yeah I can't answer questions even if I tried or wanted to because flawed terminology and use of wording cluttered with nicknames for everything... You might as well be speaking Chinese or Alien as it would make no difference and net same results from me...

I suggest truly considering, taking a timeout and make a thread for the meaning and translation for all your unofficial nicknames for f's sake...

Come down to earth, then I will follow you back to game world imagination...

The game was DITCHED. It's sad, it really is. There will never be a game like Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by ADefiance View Post
    The game was DITCHED. It's sad, it really is. There will never be a game like Defiance.
    thats what it fells like . when was the last time we got anything fixed? a couple a years if not more?

Yea, they CANT fix game breaking glitches, compensation, lag, tickets...
    But they sure CAN add useless, unwanted, broken syns, events, py jps, bargain boxes!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    Yea, they CANT fix game breaking glitches, compensation, lag, tickets...
    But they sure CAN add useless, unwanted, broken syns, events, py jps, bargain boxes!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Check Out what new stuff d50 got M8!!!!!
    I think Gamigo is a waffles-factory

Gamertag
    OneWorld100
    Xbox 360

EU-Main-Toon
    OneWorld100 OFF
    NA-Main-Toon
    00oNe00 ON

The more you know,the less you need