+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Your posts are **** .

Yeah I don't understand what deathbringer even trying to say ;p
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they have the extra 5% jp damage it just doesnt show up on the card.
    they have the damage it says it has with whatever bonus from being perfected

Yeah, we accomplished a lot and crunched the numbers, his reply still makes no sense or relative to post he quoted.

To be clear I said all JP's do have 5% jackpot dmg bonus, but not all syns only 5%, example perfected cn mass cannon has 10% perfected damage buff, yet the mass extinction does same damage as a perfected, when it should be 5% less, he just can't read well or grasp what I meant but it seems like a trend for him...

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    they have the damage it says it has with whatever bonus from being perfected
    not talking about perfected guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Yeah, we accomplished a lot and crunched the numbers, his reply still makes no sense or relative to post he quoted.

To be clear I said all JP's do have 5% jackpot dmg bonus, but not all syns only 5%, example perfected cn mass cannon has 10% perfected damage buff, yet the mass extinction does same damage as a perfected, when it should be 5% less, he just can't read well or grasp what I meant but it seems like a trend for him...
    I know you added it all, keeps me from trying to have to do it, I did couple times and still no matter what result you get, some just work better than others. Like even with not working nano on the small explosions I had a beserk mc from really long time ago fire nano that was a pretty good bug gun until I got my acids and m.e.

Perfected bonuses r diff tho than JP, 5%dmg for dynamic and I think 10% for beserk, I heard before that JP bonus is usually 10%, so CN Beserk MC should be the same as Mass Extinction? Yes 'should' but isn't cause the nano doesn't work on the little nades on the perfected, only on jP's so the perfected will always be a little lower but still really close....on paper... that is until you try the two and the M.E. blows it away lol (i think it has everything to do with extra nano activated dmg) which is 25%rad 25%bio 50% fire vs health and half that vs shields? Depending on how much 'invisible armor' the enemy has. So vs a lvl 3 raider 50k but lvl 10 volge maybe less? I am just going by what I have read over the last couple years but to me still it comes down to try it and see how good it works in diff situations. This is one the rare times JP's will always beat perfecteds, but only works for purgs and MC's with the little nades. That's comparing M.E. to perfected M.C. though, not Purg to boomer. Boomers r better than purgs especially if talking about perfected. So you can't really group the 2 together even though both r detonators, would be like saying 'calamity and M.E. since both are rocket launchers' this or that. Just doesn't work. I want to build an Iso boomer some day soon, then BT or PI

Berserk, dynamic and precise all have 10% damage perfected / named buff,

all jackpots should have 5% jackpot damage buff

Cn jackpots just somehow have 10% jackpot damage buff instead of 5%

If you take a perfected cn mass cannon and mass extinction side by side same barrel same damage roll tier say preme damage on both and same mastery

The perfected cn mass cannon actually has 1 damage more on card haha basically the same

My whole point is obviously the mass extinction better cause has hidden manufacturer bonus of 10% plate damage and 10% nano proc chance.

Perfected has 2% ammo Regen

I wish and want perfecteds to have the event jackpot manufacturer bonuses, on cn it would be the 10% pl8 dmg and nano proc

The link I posted lists all event syn manufacturer bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Berserk, dynamic and precise all have 10% damage perfected / named buff,

all jackpots should have 5% jackpot damage buff

Cn jackpots just somehow have 10% jackpot damage buff instead of 5%

If you take a perfected cn mass cannon and mass extinction side by side same barrel same damage roll tier say preme damage on both and same mastery

The perfected cn mass cannon actually has 1 damage more on card haha basically the same

My whole point is obviously the mass extinction better cause has hidden manufacturer bonus of 10% plate damage and 10% nano proc chance.

Perfected has 2% ammo Regen

I wish and want perfecteds to have the event jackpot manufacturer bonuses, on cn it would be the 10% pl8 dmg and nano proc

The link I posted lists all event syn manufacturer bonuses
    We should compare a perf CN big boomer with a scourge thrower m8.Maybe it is only the ME which has more dmg and Not all CN jps are this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    We should compare a perf CN big boomer with a scourge thrower m8.Maybe it is only the ME which has more dmg and Not all CN jps are this way.
    Word, ok we can try