+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    LOL, he's trying to figure out how to plug in his VHS to record something...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to the game when people still gamble on bit store garbage? 4Head

Meh, looks like Falcon Social Media Management is back making Defiance tweets.

Yikes.
    Why add content to the game when people still gamble on bit store garbage? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    LOL, he's trying to figure out how to plug in his VHS to record something...
    Lol that going to take time. Hope his VHS has USB ports.

OMG, they say they have a black sale. Pretty sure blacks haven't been for sale in a while in most countries, even in USA they have stopped that since 1865.

This sale is Racist! LOL

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #16
    So, you found it out. At some aspects I am in charge for Twitter posts.
    But it doesn’t mean that whatever you see there is made by me. I may bring some content to Twitter, respond to your tweets and may provide some assets and videos if needed. But please remember that we are team and there’s not just me taking care of Twitter.

About the Livestreams, as a CM team we were discussing it and we’d like to do them someday. If you are interested about Livestreams just to see how I play then I can give you a spoiler right away. I cannot compete with most of you. As you know I started to play Defiance a few months ago therefore you shouldn’t expect anything professional from my gameplay. Pax is more skilled here actually so why not to invite him for PvP match? Give me some time and I’ll get to the entry level for what you expect to see from my skills. Otherwise I can only assist you in a PvE matches.

Please also consider that I’m a human and I cannot install all the information instantly therefore I learn from the community. You share your feedback and we have a topic to discuss within our team. Thanks to you I know the actual feedback towards Pumpkin Patch and how to use Senbonzakura. Something like this cannot be learned through reading the database. So until then I'll try to figure out how to plug a USB port into VHS.

Regarding the Black Sales... We cannot unlawfully use the term that was registered as a word mark. And besides a new name doesn’t involve the sold content. Under some condition you can put something racist into any phrase that has 'black' in it, even soccer can fit into this description. Though we might consider changing it to a Hellbug’s Friday next year if that’s the case.

looking at their last few tweets its like they’re being written by bushede jade

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    IDK m8 but i think Medjed is the only one playing DEFIANCE so he like more Senbonzakura crap pistol . If he does that prove that he is newbie because that crap pistol is the worse prototype in the game.
    Considering I like depth of fire as a primary reason I don't use shotguns... the Senbonzakura's short effective range means I never use it either.

I still don't think it's the worst prototype, while I agree it's in the running. The Sugar Injector is anemic at killing anything. The Beacon, while flashy, seems like it could be good (that 3rd shot landing crit is sexyish) but since it's a burst fire weapon... the dps and killspeed is... weak sauce. Then there's the piercing 5 rounds if fully charged shotgun proto who's name totally escapes me now. Again a weapon with dismal kill speed, and with piercing it suffers even more.

So I'm guessing, based on lack of use... no one's rocking the Sugar Injector or either of the other two. You and I and many others know the Senbon is poor... but it's used, at least... which is enough of a case for it NOT to be the weakest link.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    About the Livestreams, as a CM team we were discussing it and we’d like to do them someday.
    "Someday"

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    "Someday"

I love how the CMs continue to think that if gamigo keeps going the way it is, there will be a "someday".
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

+ Reply to Thread