+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Any Event coming in November 2019?

Once again it's all quiet... no word from the dev's on what's next. Nothing at all mentioned on the twit page either.

Soooo... What Is Next? When is it scheduled? Any teasers on what to look forward to?

Is this silence representative of total and complete apathy on Gamigo's part to do any encouragement or enticing ark hunters both past and current towards the holiday season's offerings?

I'm guessing Mobi and the recent CM hires are focused on... anything else but 2050. Sadly, that's nothing new, either.

My apologies to the 2050 dev's... Destromathe, Rarnok, Bonesaw and anyone else still working on the 2050 team for my... dour mood. For me, it seems the lack of any evident genuine enthusiasm from Gamigo towards it's Defiance/2050 customer base, as evidenced by the enduring lack of any authentic communication, is/has been wearing us thin. It's been obvious for months of posts from our community. I realize your silent efforts are continuing, but we are cut off from any joy you may have over what you are creating for us.

The deafening silence still persists.

I suspect the dev's are also weary of talk and have been at the point they'll just let what they put out, when they put it out, do any talking for them. I can understand that. It's sobering, however.

Personal thoughts aside... will anyone at Gamigo step up and answer the central questions mentioned above?

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Personally I don't think that event will be soon. Maybe Christmas but doubt. The game is really dying . Hope that they will remaster it but doubt about it too

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Personal thoughts aside... will anyone at Gamigo step up and answer the central questions mentioned above?
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Thanksgiving event will be from November 23rd to November 30th! This is what I have been told!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Thanksgiving event will be from November 23rd to November 30th! This is what I have been told!
    For sure ?

who said so? where to find info

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    For sure ?
    Let me find out some more info from the clan! They posted it up in our clan news feed a few days ago! Only a few of us og players change the feed, and at least one of the guys is good friends with someone on the inside with specific knowledge of what is really going on! I'll get back to you guys with more info later!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Let me find out some more info from the clan! They posted it up in our clan news feed a few days ago! Only a few of us og players change the feed, and at least one of the guys is good friends with someone on the inside with specific knowledge of what is really going on! I'll get back to you guys with more info later!
    Lol, a 7 days event... I call fake news, unless they starting Christmas event directly after only reason I could imagine that would be so or maybe 1 week break
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

A one week event? Tbh that doesn’t sound right even for gameathead. You wouldn’t have time to accomplish anything for an event.

The 23 to the 30th was when the event weapon was available last year.

If they do the same as last year the new thanksgiving weapon would be available from the 25th to Dec 2.

How so you all know this is total speculation. My guess as well it would be 2 weeks.

Time will only know.

Also highly doubt it would be on. Nov 23 since that is Saturday

+ Reply to Thread