+ Reply to Thread

Any info on opening the rest of the pvp?

We have all these pursuits to finish but can't because the PvP is not accessible! Is this ever going to be playable? We are well over due on some freight yard! It would great too if you halved the amount of people to start each PvP! I know this has been asked before! We are lucky to get one PvP match per day going, and when we do its a blast! What are the future plans for PvP? @ medjed and pax
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

An old question would be interesting to have at least one comment from Gamigo.
    We have created many threads referring to the same topic, however it was only in conversation between players.
    Freight Yard, is the best that Defiance has in competitive however I can only enjoy it if I change the console, please make an effort, and if you are not trained to move it modify the pursuit, but if you can do neither one thing nor the other, just say it.

Before Yesterday in less than an hour we played 1 sw and a competitive match, there were many people excited by the miracle.
    It was a pleasant experience, I hope it is not unrepeatable.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1535 - Flawless crystals: 50

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    An old question would be interesting to have at least one comment from Gamigo.
    We have created many threads referring to the same topic, however it was only in conversation between players.
    Freight Yard, is the best that Defiance has in competitive however I can only enjoy it if I change the console, please make an effort, and if you are not trained to move it modify the pursuit, but if you can do neither one thing nor the other, just say it.

Before Yesterday in less than an hour we played 1 sw and a competitive match, there were many people excited by the miracle.
    It was a pleasant experience, I hope it is not unrepeatable.
    We got one Shadow War going on Thanksgiving on XBOX ONE. It was a blast and everyone had a great time. Even had some first timers playing. We are lucky to get 1 PvP a day!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    We got one Shadow War going on Thanksgiving on XBOX ONE. It was a blast and everyone had a great time. Even had some first timers playing. We are lucky to get 1 PvP a day!
    Aleluya hermano!, I hope it lasts a long time.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1535 - Flawless crystals: 50

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)