+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    And I just logged in and got nothing.

So I tried that fortnite game the kids are talking about. It's confusing because you're supposed to destroy stuff to get materials to build stuff. That in itself is quite unproductive. You should buy your materials at home depot, like civilized people do. Then a "storm" comes and kill you. On my third try I figured that if I kept running toward the center of the map, everyone else would die from the storm before me. As I was trying to outrun the storm, other peeps were shooting at me, which was very rude, but I found a pink shotgun and a blue AR, and managed to kill them. Somehow I was the winner of a "Battle Royale", which I didn't know I was involved in.

I must be getting old, because video games have become very confusing to me. Between D50's confusing post on twitter/fb/forum and that fortnite game being a crossover between Bob the builder and a 3rd person shooter, I'm not so sure which is more confusing. The kids of today might not become functional adults tomorrow.

Gonna get back to nier automata.

And btw, their twitter post links to https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...ents-calendar/, which is now an error404 page. At least the forum dwellers are not the only ones getting the shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    AKA paradise poursuite will be like a factions given every day a contract to do ?
    Maybe? Could just be a reward for logging in or completing a particular daily contract.

I looked at the code for what I presume is the correct web page. Each day seems to just have an image ... and they have only set the first 5 days in the code (the rest all point to some weird, non-Defiance character, so I guess that is temporary).

I don't see any (hidden) text, so there are no obvious instructions for the daily tasks on the calendar.

The first day should have this image:

Ok reset just happened! Still nothing. Lol
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Given the history of "log in" rewards i really dont know why you all are suprised at seeing nothing. Still waiting for a winner.........

As I said on the other thread, the gift is a 12 hours rep boost. Maybe more than 12 total, but there's ~12 hours remaining. Look for a "string missing" boost.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    As I said on the other thread, the gift is a 12 hours rep boost. Maybe more than 12 total, but there's ~12 hours remaining. Look for a "string missing" boost.
    Good eye! ICantAim
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Lol wow what a great compensation , 12 hours string missing .
    Am losing hope with gamicrap.
    Thanks m8 for the info

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Given the history of "log in" rewards i really don't know why you all are surprised at seeing nothing. Still waiting for a winner...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to the game when people still gamble on bit store garbage? 4Head

+ Reply to Thread