+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    GreenEggs & CashGrab

#shambles

#cashgrab

#disgusting
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Should probably add to this thread that monatized boxes at iron demon ranch runners give nothing when buying Shearing Cascade synergy boxes, just another false advertised thing and fix long over due and brought to gamigo's attention many times yet no fix
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Bump for context

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

I call BS until proven wrong, or giving that info and say false advertising, I think I should contact Microsoft, that this game even has a store with the way servers are and bring this potentially false advertising to their attention and I think other people should too.

The broken status of server has gone on too damn long and this claim of broken internal tools is a joke, yet gamigo can add monatized items and has audacity to keep store up with abysmal state of game servers, lag and latency...
    Those "4 NEW" super jackpots their talking about is 100% false advertising.
    Gamigo has only made 2 sjps, the others were already on the server when they acquired it from trion worlds.

But also like my lawyer pointed out to me, look at that picture they use for the "bargain boxes".
    That's the apocalypse in that picture, and as we all know gamigo removed the apoc/nuke quite a while ago.
    Yet they still use this picture just to LURE us to buy these fraudulent loot boxes, knowing good and well the apoc has been removed.
    They should have made new pics with the immovable and unstoppable in the pic.(and not unobtainable gear!)