Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Advent Calendar - Day 2

  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    57

    Advent Calendar - Day 2

    Title:
    Assemble your ice roller!
    Description:
    The snow begins to fall, the roads become icy and it is getting colder. We need a proper vehicle.
    Task:
    Design a snow vehicle for Defiance.
    Reward:
    5 Chip Pullers
    Rules:
    • Upload your pictures online or into the attachments. There are many free image hosting services available like imgur, imgbb, etc. and then post your pictures here on the forums.
    • You cannot publish entries from old events.
    • You can only participate once for Defiance and once for Defiance 2050.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our terms!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can be used by gamigo group/Trion Worlds for promotional purposes.
    • The top entries will be decided by the gamigo group/Trion Worlds group team.
    PS: If the email account associated with your glyph account differs from the email address used in your forum account, please contact us in a private message with the proper account ID or email address to send you the reward.

  2. #2
    If I knew how I'd put guns all over it


  3. #3
    BETER


  4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    57
    Would be good if you send me a message with the email address or account ID of your account, I can't find an account with the email you've left on your forum account.

  5. #5
    great now your getting us to do your jobs for you, and what use are chip pullers to D2050 players?

  6. #6
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth2 View Post
    great now your getting us to do your jobs for you, and what use are chip pullers to D2050 players?
    They made two publications, this would be for the classic Defiance


    ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1425 - Flawless crystals: 45

    (The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Title:
    Assemble your ice roller!
    Description:
    The snow begins to fall, the roads become icy and it is getting colder. We need a proper vehicle.
    Task:
    Design a snow vehicle for Defiance.
    Reward:
    5 Chip Pullers
    Rules:
    • Upload your pictures online or into the attachments. There are many free image hosting services available like imgur, imgbb, etc. and then post your pictures here on the forums.
    • You cannot publish entries from old events.
    • You can only participate once for Defiance and once for Defiance 2050.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our terms!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can be used by gamigo group/Trion Worlds for promotional purposes.
    • The top entries will be decided by the gamigo group/Trion Worlds group team.
    PS: If the email account associated with your glyph account differs from the email address used in your forum account, please contact us in a private message with the proper account ID or email address to send you the reward.

    Is it as hard to create a hoverboard as in "back to the future"? Or a hooverboat. Anyway, I don't make my creativity available to Gamigo for free.

    Let's see how many prostitute themselves here for a few chippuller.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Would be good if you send me a message with the email address or account ID of your account, I can't find an account with the email you've left on your forum account.
    Sent, should be the same? On D13 right?

    Sweet



    Chip pullers

  9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Community Manager Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Sent, should be the same? On D13 right?

    Sweet



    Chip pullers
    If it is the same glyph account, then yes

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Is it as hard to create a hoverboard as in "back to the future"? Or a hooverboat. Anyway, I don't make my creativity available to Gamigo for free.

    Let's see how many prostitute themselves here for a few chippuller.



    pretty sure its just for fun

    if they wanted to make a snowmobile with guns on it it then awesome

    It was that or Star Wars Imperial Walker with snow shoes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts