Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Advent Calendar - Day 2

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Yes, this is entirely for fun. People can share their ideas, how they would like to see one and also show their skills in drawing

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Questions, can you please answer them:

#1 When is the gold edition ever going to be on sale for D13?
    #2 Is the snow event coming soon?
    #3 Can you allow players to finally be able to earn bits from quests/missions, or just side missions?

Thank you.

You still have to paint an ice bear with a saddle(vehicle). Maybe you will get an answer then...

Questions, can you please answer them:

#1 When is the gold edition ever going to be on sale for D13?
    #2 Is the snow event coming soon?
    #3 Can you allow players to finally be able to earn bits from quests/missions, or just side missions?

Thank you.
    1- Your Question Was Answered LONG time ago, but you chosen what to Respect Regarding your question answered, which you never took seriously. (Not Topic Of Discussion)

2- Read What Community Mangers Leaderboard. Respect it, then give them some room to work. The Ark Grand Hall where to find the Gaming Community when to the're Ready to Land.

3- Politely, I, Central, Defiance Universal Officials, Arkfall's Npc Association, and The Business District Of Muir disagree, with another queestion, which has been answered LONG time ago. (Not topic of discussion)

None of my questions were answer a long time, about the gold edition on sale or any bits. What in the hell are you talking about? or are you just making up sh**.
    How about this, find the answer and post them here. Lets see how long it takes you to do this, which i am sure you can't.
    Of course you didn't see your questions answered. You left remember, and kept departing from self Dissatisfaction.

And you're now under the impression, it's my problem to find answer YOU'RE seeking? I know you bumped your Helmet this morning.

(Search/Work To Find Your Answers. Well, enough about that. It's Not About Us, But Rather Defiance Universal News. Please Forgive Us. Hands World Forum Back Over).........,

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1425 - Flawless crystals: 45

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Title:
    Assemble your ice roller!
    Description:
    The snow begins to fall, the roads become icy and it is getting colder. We need a proper vehicle.
    Task:
    Design a snow vehicle for Defiance.
    Reward:
    5 Chip Pullers
    Rules:
    • Upload your pictures online or into the attachments. There are many free image hosting services available like imgur, imgbb, etc. and then post your pictures here on the forums.
    • You cannot publish entries from old events.
    • You can only participate once for Defiance and once for Defiance 2050.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our terms!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can be used by gamigo group/Trion Worlds for promotional purposes.
    • The top entries will be decided by the gamigo group/Trion Worlds group team.
    PS: If the email account associated with your glyph account differs from the email address used in your forum account, please contact us in a private message with the proper account ID or email address to send you the reward.
    Does this mean we will get new place to explore require an ice roller type of vehicle?
    New map? or New area? or is this just another gimmick? Really hoping for new area/map to explore

No disrespect intended, but isn't the idea behind an advent calendar a daily gift not a contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Carson View Post
    No disrespect intended, but isn't the idea behind an advent calendar a daily gift not a contest?
    I think they're just doing it this way so people can't log on and claim 40 gifts on 20 different alt accounts. But I also think you are right at the same time. It's slightly 'modified' advent calendar gift

My Ice Roller!

https://imgur.com/a/b7L8ZpP

Here is my Defiance Snow vehicle!
    Did this in black pen free hand!
    This sleigh would be a hit in game!
    A two or four seater would be great!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    The forum doesn't like me and I can't get your account information right. So I'll contact all participants of this event and in the future, we'll use a form to make this process faster. We are sorry for this delay.

We'll send out the rewards once we have all the email-addresses. Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings,
    Pax